Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 25 helpful

Resolved! Seller keeps sending me 1 letter messages and it’s annoying

   I needed a back cover for one of my old Samsung Galaxy S4 mini’s so I bought one from a seller with 100% feed back. I said I wanted the pink one and then he said ok ok ok 3 times and now is sending me messages every day. How do I get this seller t...

IMG_0410.png IMG_0408.png IMG_0409.png

"didn't sell" "relist" why is there no DELETE?

Items pile up and no way to delete them. I dont need ebay telling me how much to discount!! especially on Gold items. Still no way to remove the same items from my list. what am I doing wrong?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to Re-send offer to buyer who messaged me

I had a potential buyer reach out with some questions about an item. After answering some questions we agreed on a price, and I sent an offer directly to the buyer through the message thread on the app. The buyer is now asking me to re-send the offer...

Resolved! Items not showing on my store?

Sometimes, not all the time, when I check my store listings the number of listings is correct, but there are duplicates shown while others are missing. Why is it doing this and what can I do so that ALL my listings are showing? It’s frustrating becau...

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Foreign coins we're not allowed to sell

I recently tried to list some old silver coins from Cuba. I received a warning with an explanation about policies regarding this matter, and of course, I aborted the listing and deleted the draft. I've always known that there are specific items that ...

Opening a new account without a ss number

My next door neighbor was hanging in my garage the other day, watching me wrap and pack ... he asked me a question about eBay policies and I honestly didn't know. So I came here because I just bet there's somebody here (probly more than one) that kno...

Basic vs Starter Store

Hello fellow eBayers... I have been selling without a store and am interested in setting up a store. I am wondering what the differences are between the Basic and Starter stores as do not want to sign up for the Starter store and find out it does not...

Decreasing feedback participation.

Years ago a much higher percentage of my buyers left feedback. Today not so much. So I got to wondering why and while this is not a scientific reason I have one maybe to offer. I recently made a purchase on Amazon because I couldn’t find it on eBay. ...

We noticed some changes in your selling activity

Recently received a message regarding my account being under review. I’ve had a very strong and consistent selling history past few months, I currently have a 2 billion dollar limit (basically infinite). My products are digital goods - I purchase/tra...

Abusive buyers on the rise

I have been buying and selling on ebay over 20 years. The last 2 years I noticed an uptick abusive buyers and lack of response of " customer service"News flash: if the sellers do not post their goods for sale- ebay will stop operating a business...Gp...

Resolved! Seller Service Metrics? Punishments for INADS?

I've been selling on eBay for 4 years now, and today was the first time I was even aware the service metrics could be used against a seller to charge an additional 5% fee on the whole order in a specific category (per the policy page). I was sent an ...

Resolved! Is shipping items to a warehouse normal?

Hello Community, I recently received a buyer who has yet to pay, but researching the buyers address has lead to a massive shipping yard with multiple shipping warehouses. The name of the seller starts with numbers followed by "Air," then a name attac...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 40 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors