Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Cancelling an order and FVF, Seller Defects?

Hi all - today I had to cancel two active items that had bids on them - the items got damaged overnight due to water ingress in storage. When I first discovered this I did "End Listing" (mistakenly) which automatically made the bidders on the items t...

Agreement

Hello I hope everyone is well! If anyone can get me in touch or let @neamorrissett_0 to please get in touch with me about what were talking earlier at i'd truly appreciate it! Thank U

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling

i have a buyer who got the auction and has already paid but is asking that I send through overnight. He is offering to pay for it but I don't trust it. Other than asking to send overnight it seems legit byut I'm afraid he’ll try to return

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Zambia

A buyer is asking me if I can DHL it to them in Zambia. Can anyone confirm if ebay ISD uses DHL when going to Zambia? If so, I can just say yes and use them.

Now it’s aggrevating

It’s getting very old to make a sale and with in one min buyer wants to cancel. No problem if when I canceled it diddnt come out my available funds instead of the processing funds. Real convienant that funds that would be avail tomarrow now I have to...

Does FACEBANK works for selling?

Hello folks, how are you? Hope y'all are doing very well. I want to start selling here on eBay, but I don't have an US bank account. However, I'm opening a checking account on FACEBANK, an online bank. However, this bank is based on PR. Will it work?...

Sales Record Number - the old style!

It used to be possible to sort Orders by the Sales Record number - not the long number, but the original style number which was shorter and consecutive numbers. Does anybody know if it is still possible to do that on your orders page ? Thanks

ebay taking money from sellers.

hi. i sold an espresso machine recently and have some questions about ebay.heres the stats. selling price: 1050 buyer pays flatrate shipping charge of: 150buyers total cost: 1306 after taxi go to transfer money to my bank and find out ebay took out a...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 44 replies
  • 0 helpful

Questions regarding 'Creating a listing'

Dear Sir, I am new seller from Thailand. I have a problem with 'Creating a listing' as follows: 1. How to change a preferred currency. Now the currency shown in a draft of my listing are in 'SGD', but I preferred to change it into 'USD'. I spend a wh...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling to New EBay Members

Hello everyone,Does it ever make you nervous when you make a sale for an expensive item (~$400) to a buyer that literally just opened an account (that morning) to buy your item? Reading through this forum about “never received”, “item not in box” etc...

What is a 1.00 "Special Duration Fee"??? more fees......

So I listed something for 3 day auction and I got charged 1.00 for a "Special Duration Fee". What is this?? It's funny cause that fee took one day to process, but I got paid on July 2nd for an auction and because my "send to bank account" day is Tues...

Resolved! How do I sell chipped dinnerware?

I bought a beautiful collectible coffee cup and darn if I didn't cause it to chip on the bottom. How would you sell it on Ebay or elsewhere?XXX Coffee mug, minor chip?XXX coffee mug, imperfect?Thanks all.I've learned a lesson that I should never put ...

Resolved! Restricted selling wants ALL sold tracking numbers

reBay put my account on restriction with no just cause I have excellent ratings and now they sent an email wanting ALL my sold tracking numbers .They sent this notice AFTER I have sold 5 items that now I want to refund buyers and close my account wit...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors