Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Bid

Why is the bid not shown in the cart?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Replying to Board Posts

OK. From now on, before replying to postings on Boards, will attempt to make sure the OP really wants help or advice rather than just discovered a place to vent. If my goal were to be chastised or criticized, I don't need to venture further than my o...

Help!

I was recently defrauded by a seller on ebay on a purchase of a Fujifilm X-T4 camera through ebay seller. I made several mistakes buying from a seller with a newly established account, no reviews, and worse on the USPS website I enabled my electronic...

shipping

im trying to buy a live fish off ebay but the seller has local pick up! (No Shipping) does ebay offer an option for shipping?

EBAY Money Back Promise Being Very Good to Buyer

I made a purchase of a water filter system on 8/25/2023. The seller is not very responsive and then disappears from contact on 9/5/2023. EBAY helped to resolve the issue and made a full refund to me on 9/8/2023. I trust EBAY and have been made many p...

"COMMON SENSE" Improvements to EBay ....

Just saw that they changed "Request Total" button in cart to read as "Request Combined Shipping" What a simple, common sense change to make ...and quite frankly a great improvement! Can they keep doing these SIMPLE & COMMON SENSE improvements, please

Error message uploading images on eBay Contact Seller

SOLUTION to "IMAGE UPLOAD"→→eBay failed to allow the uploading of images and this RED LETTER Error came up: "One or more files failed to upload because of server error. Please remove the failed files and try again". I did TRY AGAIN ! And again, and.....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

help

Help. I have been all over this site. I need to talk to a LIVE person for help. I need a phone number. I ordered an item. The seller was paid for the item. I cannot see the item in my orders, nor can I find it online now. I wrote the seller, but they...

Wrong Item Shipped, Has Lesser Value

So I purchased a graded baseball card at auction and the seller shipped the wrong card, whether mistakenly or not. Now he’s just saying ship back what he sent me and request a refund, although he is saying he has the correct card. I got it at a great...

Incident report from local PD

Hello,Looking for advice on a continue issue I have. Summary: I bought a used espresso machine from Italy. The package arrived full of comic cards instead of machine. I open a case NAD and the seller refuse to refund. After few days eBay stepped in a...

I can't checkout with my credit/debit cards.

Greetings all,I can't checkout using my credit/debit cards, no matter how I try. It always say "Please check your payment details or use a different payment option."When using these cards on other platforms, it works. This caused my previous account ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors