cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message uploading images on eBay Contact Seller

SOLUTION to "IMAGE UPLOAD"→eBay failed to allow the uploading of images and this RED LETTER Error came up: "One or more files failed to upload because of server error. Please remove the failed files and try again".

I did TRY AGAIN ! And again, and... on Firefox, then Microsoft Edge → Neither worked. I tried 50KB.  THAT→did not work. I tried a "Snip" of the image. ERROR Again! So I hit the computer, NOPE ! ... THEN...→→LIGHT BULB !   →→"EBAY APP" on my ANDROID SMART PHONE→BANG! →THAT WORKED ! →Friday Sept 15, 2023. The eBay Smart Phone APP →  is  A SOLUTION !...It would probably work on my iPhone also. →On a side note →I only use my iPhone 14 to link w/my rectangular (Square) Apple watch so my kids can monitor health stuff. And MOTOROLA ANDROID (Ouch) SPANKS the iPhone 14 with 200MP Cameras & 1-1/2 Terabyte storage & an SD card. I think my iPhone only has a wee little 48MP ? Yeah... →Sorry Apple, you have a dumb looking Half Eaten Fruit for  LOGO, your prices are a rip-off, and you don't even make a round watch! Still can't believe I went out and bought that Apple watch & iPhone. Live and learn...at least the watch goes 150 feet underwater. Anyway→→ Is eBay the cause of the image upload error? There sure are a LOT of COMPLAINTS and I don't believe everyone has a faulty computer!

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0