cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help

Help. I have been all over this site. I need to talk to a LIVE person for help. I need a phone number. I ordered an item. The seller was paid for the item. I cannot see the item in my orders, nor can I find it online now. I wrote the seller, but they have not responded. Help!

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

help

There's a fairly strong possibility that you don't really need a live conversation.

First of all, are you saying that you go to your My eBay > Purchase History, this purchase is not seen there?

Did you perhaps buy as a Guest? Do you have anywhere the item #?

Can you tell us what it was so maybe we could (or you could) check SOLD ITEMS?

How long ago was this purchase made?  

Exactly how did you contact the seller? 

Has payment already been taken from your bank account or Paypal?  

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

help

175569691397 Men’s watch

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

help

Yes, I tried to contact the seller, I sent them an email. They never responded back to me.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

help

Nothing comes for me on this item #.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

help

Did you purchase it as a guest?   Then it won't show on your account.     Your item number shows a new zero feedback seller.  Do you have the email you received when you made the purchase?

Here is a link you can try to contact eBay

https://www.ebay.com/help/call_us?type=ContactUs&topicId=4000

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

help

see that's my point. nothing shows. it shows ebay on my CC. and the order number. Nothing on the seller, nor shows my order. I have an email from ebay saying they will get back to me?

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

help

Correction it does show, it is a zero feedback seller that joined eBay on Oct 2020, here is the link: 175569691397 for sale | eBay

I has to set the search to sold items. 

On your side, did you purchase as guest, have any email from eBay on this, what does it say?

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

help

@chaubai_0 

Here is the link to the item: 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/175569691397?hash=item28e0c4e305:g:ZCcAAOSwRSNjv0oS&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAAwH...

Here is the link to your seller:

https://feedback.ebay.com/fdbk/feedback_profile/tabucz-0?&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

So is there NOTHING in your purchase history as described to you in message #2 by @soh.maryl ?

Did you purchase as a guest not logged into your account? 

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

help

Found it.  Bulova men's watch, $280.  Purchased August 25th.  

No luck yet at contacting the seller?  

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

help

You should be able to find it on line under sold items.

Try to use the "Contact Seller" link seen in the listing.  

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

help

A word of caution:

It has been well over two years now since it was possible to call eBay directly.  Instead, you can use Help & Contact and arrange to have eBay call you.

Do not use any phone number anyone gives you or that you find on the web.  Since it is not possible to call eBay directly, all those numbers are bogus and take you straight to scammers.

-

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

help

Have to wait until estimated date of arrival...Sept 26th...at least a day after estimated date of arrival...then file for item not received. Easy to get a refund. Seller hasn't sold anything so he won't be getting the payment anyway for 30+ days.

Could be also since seller hasn't got the money he doesn't want to ship it...if he really has it.

For future purchases, check the seller's feedback first....has a prospector seller sold anything lately?

Message 13 of 13
latest reply