cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query

Hi,

I bought an item as a guest ( I didnt have an eBay account then) and it hasn't arrived even though it's passed the date it was due to. When I try and track the order the website crashes, it's item number is #222455703036. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Query

@isabekillee0  Good morning or should I say good evening to you there in Ireland!?!  First and foremost, thank you for choosing eBay for your purchase but sorry you are experiencing some issues!  Okay, you will need to check a few things, like did you log on to the US eBay site and make your purchase or the UK site?  This area that you posted in is the US Community support forum and the UK has one too.  For US Guest Buyers below is info from the eBay Help Pages ... there may be some slight differences in how the UK handles transactions but this is at least what they do here.

I will say that the tracking number you supplied does not look like one from the USPS ... is that Royal Mail perhaps?  In any event, you can process an Item not received claim in eBay's Resolution Center (link at the bottom of the page) one day after delivery up to 30 days past delivery (ON THE SITE you purchased from) ... after that you have to use PayPal (but if you have no account then you can't) as they allow 180 days.

You can purchase Buy It Now items without having an eBay account by using guest checkout. If you want to bid on or sell items or leave feedback for sellers, you'll need to register an account.

When buying as a guest, you can:

• View order details
  • Track the package
  • Email the seller
  • Return the item
  • Let us know you didn't receive the item

To view your order details and track the item, you'll need to open your order confirmation email and select View Order Details.

If you didn't receive the item, or it doesn't match the listing description, you're covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee.

Learn more:

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Query

Hi,
I used the eBay UK site and the item was posted using royal air mail. I'll go to the UK community's support. Thanks for ur help.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Query

@isabekillee0  You are more than welcome and thanks for stopping by!!!

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 4 of 4
latest reply