cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Friendly Checker

In God's name are they ever going to fix the Mobile Friendly Checker, it's time to starts replacing technicians.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Mobile Friendly Checker

Do it yourself. Move all typing in your listings to the left side of the page and below 18 font size and BAM you just did it.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Thank you, i tried what you told me and it just doesn't work.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

For me, 9 times out of 10 it doesn't work. Either it sits there loading or if it does actually get past that, when you click on "fix me" it just sits there like it's trying to do something that it can never complete. Like it's stuck. Most times I get frustrated and move on. I did once walk away and let it do it's thing, thinking that if I give it enough time it would do whatever it is trying to do but when I came back minutes later it was still stuck there loading or whatever it was trying to do. I don't think giving it more time is the answer. Something is obviously wrong with this feature.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

same thing here. Getting sick of sitting here waiting for it to correct itself.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Me too. Frustrating when time is of essence
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@shipscripthas some suggestions on issues with the eBay Mobile Friendly Checker and some workarounds to get the same results that the checker does. Please readthis topic.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Replacing-Active-Content/Circumventing-eBay-s-Mobile-Checker/m-p/28350...

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I don't know if this will help anyone, but yesterday I found this link to google's mobile-friendly web page checker. I only got eBay's to work once, the first time I tried it, and never again. 

https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

UPDATE 04/24/18
MOBILE CHECKER IS STILL VERY VERY SLOW, I SUPPOSE EBAY CONSIDERS THIS "NOT BROKEN" AND THEY ARE DONE TRYING TO FIX VERY VERY SLOW.

(Sorry about the caps... I am mad and hope eBay will see this. LMAO)
Message 9 of 9
latest reply