eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Send a boat! SOS! 😂😂

OMG! Tornado warnings, super bad weather in “sunny” Florida today. Ugh! Internet on and off. So frustrating.Leaves and limbs everywhere.Pics of my neighborhood

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Good news bad news...

So y’all know I have ongoing health issues but the last 6-7 months I can barely get out of bed so I’ve been back and forth to different doctors and they wouldn’t even investigate why. It got so bad that I told my family if I die anytime soon make the...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

LOL

amazon is now collecting a tax for the fee they charge to collect the sales tax. thats an infinite loop you are all now officially slaves to big government

From Boats to Boardfeet: The Wilson Family of the Pacific Coast/EMily M Wilson

I am the Author. This book is a highly personal history of family and business, relating to the settlement of Washington and Oregon by Swedish families and their lumber businesses. I wrote it for family and people of Aberdeen. The value of the book i...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trump cracks down on counterfeit e-commerce goods.

So far it is not a law or official action but it at least shows that they are aware of the problem. QUOTE: The agency's investigators purchased brand name products from third-party vendors on sites such as Amazon, Walmart.com, Sears, Newegg.com and e...

Well, I think today is the day

My Max is in distress, having trouble breathing. He’s old, got dementia, soft trachea and heart trouble. We have made the decision to end his suffering a bunch of times but just couldn’t go through with it but I think it’s time. We are going to the E...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

So Monday I called the fleamarket manager for a space tomorrow...

He never got back to me. OK.. Was last there September 2018. Relisted 25 items, no change made to any of them but took away bestoffer.Cost $8.75 paying for these listings. Fleamarket rent costs $60.00. Cab 2 ways costs $20. Each way or $40.00 total.C...

Where are all the long time members?

Gosh! I miss y’all. Roll call for members that have been here more than 10 years. Mods I’m sorry, I didn’t know where to post this. If you move it will you please provide a link. Thank you! Happy Spring!

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

AT&T Grandfathered plan vs ISP?

I've been using a grandfathered plan I got from someone on the site. Great service, but not perfect. The speed tends to dip around the afternoon time where I live. So I was considering to get a decent ISP plan for a more reliable and possibly stronge...

Alternate Meanings of GTC...

Okay... so I'm one of those sellers that is not happy with the forced GTC (Good till Canceled) implementation eBay has caused. Using humor to deal with problems sometimes helps... so here goes... let's try to come up with other things that GTC could ...

Social media and things going on?

Ok here goes... I'm used to listing my items on sites. Like here. I think things are changing so fast on the internet , a person cant keep up. It seems to me everyone is leaving for the social media sites... I sell in a niche community... no one come...

Labels