cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good news bad news...

So y’all know I have ongoing health issues but the last 6-7 months I can barely get out of bed so I’ve been back and forth to different doctors and they wouldn’t even investigate why. It got so bad that I told my family if I die anytime soon make them look into it and they’ll find out it was something easily treatable had it been found. I was really that scared.

So anyway I went to my new military doctor a couple weeks ago and I felt like she wasn’t listening either but I insisted on tests being done.

Well, I was right. I have a problem that’s easily treated and cured with treatments but would’ve eventually resulted in a slow painful death if not diagnosed and it would’ve gotten to the point of no return. I start treatment today and should be fine.

Just unbelievable that doctors care so little about human life. That’s the good news.

The bad news...

You all know I broke my left wrist in a few places last August. It has never healed. I feel like the doctor didn’t treat the break correctly. This was a civilian doctor, supposed to be the best wrist and hand surgeon around here. Well, I had xrays this week 8 months later and it has not healed completely and the bones that have healed are out of place. I knew that because my wrist sits way out of place. So now I’m stuck because to fix it if it can be fixed means surgery, pins, rebreaking it etc... I’m not gonna do that. There’s no way I’m going through that kind of pain again. I’ll just deal with it.

I guess I just need some moral support from people that understand. I hate putting my business out there but aside from DH and my kids I really have no family and they just don’t understand how I feel. Those of you that have health issues or are seniors will understand.

Anyway thanks for listening. ❤️❤️❤️😀😀

Patricia
eBay member for 25 years
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0