eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups are a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

eBay Cafe

Hi, this is the second time this has happened. I sell a bottle of perfume and the buyer sends a message requesting a refund because they said it's empty.  The first time this happened I had them mail it back and it was obvious that the bottle has some issues that mine didn't so we could see that they sent me their old bottle in the place of my new bottle.  This instance the person sends me a blurry picture so I can't tell what's what.  This is something that Ebay is going to side on the buyers behalf aren't they, because there's no way to prove it with that picture.  *sigh* I'm just getting so frustrated with what people get away with these days.  If i didn't need the money i wouldn't be doing this.  Surely there are people out there who have had these exact problems.  How did you handle it?

Also, they spend 2 days before sending me a message and it's a small mini bottle so some could have evaporated while sitting out. I've thought of all the possible scenarios. I guess I just wanted to ask because things have just been so discouraging as of late.

eBay Cafe discussion

AND JUST MAKE THE FEE STRUCTURE UNDERSTANDABLE. 

If we just pay the management their needed bonus up front, can we get the fees back to a sane amount?  It seems silly to dance around where the money is going so let's just call it what it is.... the luxury support tax.  At least we have a fighting chance?  Yes? 

I was wondering if there could be a more indirect complicated way to add and then subrract and then add and then take off or subtract and then add then split in half and add to the next month or the previous month all the fees? I am sure everyone understands the fee structure--- yes?  And where the money goes:    no fee for collectables but there is a fee is the collectable is more than 20 years old but less than 19.5 years old and only if it was originated in Italy and kissed by the pope but only if it is kissed by a pope before the current pope as long as the pope who did kiss it kissed it between the hours of noon and 1pm PST on a day that happened before the days had names.  If all that is the case then the fees will be deducted from you bill if and only if the moon is full and it is bright and not covered by a cloud.  If it is covered by a cloud but you can still see it you will get a credit for the fee if and only if there is a cat in the room when you download your bill.  If there is no cat but there is a dog, you will get a credit if it is  a dog that does not provoke allergies like a standard poodle.  If it is a dog but might make someone sneeze then no credit.  That being said, if you are over 6 feet tall and have 3 kids that are "little people" then you will get a credit for the fees but if you end up having one more child and they are not "little people" then you will be charged all fees backdating to the date you were born because there is  no telling what kind of genes you have so no credit is givien if we can't map out your gene pool.  If we can narrow the gene pool to the level that we have for our management- then -- hmmmm... no still no credit.  Sorry.  But we will make you think it is free until you get your bill and then -- like the snoopy cartoon "KABOOOOOMMM". 

WHAT IF WE BUY THEM A AIRFORCE ONE PLANE?  WOULD THAT BE ENOUGH?  LOL   I BET NOT--THE POWER OF A ONLINE DEGREE.

eBay Cafe discussion

just wanted to know ebay and paypals position on the planned parenthood video. I'm just sick

eBay Cafe discussion

Jul 29, 2015 9:17:08 AM PT

doe ebay support planned parenthood

New Message
Subject Author Kudos Replies Latest Post
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
5 10378
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 1,250 522
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 483 376
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 297 291
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0