eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

eBay Cafe

PARIS (AP) — The co-pilot of a Germanwings flight that slammed into an Alpine mountainside "intentionally" sent the plane into its doomed descent, a French prosecutor said Thursday.

Marseille prosecutor Brice Robin said the commander left the cockpit, presumably to go to the lavatory, and then was unable to regain access. In the meantime, he said, co-pilot Andreas Lubitz manually and "intentionally" set the plane on the descent that drove it into the mountainside in the southern French Alps.

It was the co-pilot's "intention to destroy this plane," Robin said.

The information was pulled from the black box cockpit voice recorder, but Robin said the co-pilot did not say a word after the commanding pilot left the cockpit.

"It was absolute silence in the cockpit," he said.

During the final minutes of the flight's descent, pounding could be heard on the door as alarms sounded, he said.

In the German town of Montabaur, acquaintances said Lubitz was in his late twenties and showed no signs of depression when they saw him last fall as he renewed his glider pilot's license.

"He was happy he had the job with Germanwings and he was doing well," said a member of the glider club, Peter Ruecker, who watched him learn to fly. "He gave off a good feeling."

Lubitz had obtained his glider pilot's license as a teenager, and was accepted as a Lufthansa pilot trainee after finishing a tough German college preparatory school, Ruecker said. He described Lubitz as a "rather quiet" but friendly young man.

The Airbus A320, on a flight from Barcelona to Duesseldorf, began to descend from cruising altitude after losing radio contact with ground control and slammed into the remote mountain on Tuesday morning, killing all 150 people on board.

Lufthansa has not identified the pilots but said the co-pilot joined Germanwings in September 2013, directly after training, and had flown 630 hours.

The captain had more than 6,000 hours of flying time and been a Germanwings pilot since May 2014, having previously flown for Lufthansa and Condor, Lufthansa said.

http://news.yahoo.com/official-1-pilot-locked-crash-plane-cockpit-072049706.html?clear-cache

eBay Cafe discussion

for years there has been many discusions  of the greatest taste the world has ever known . now i need input   Chocolate and Peanut butter

is it better   tasting  if chocolate is in  peanut butter or peanut butter in the chocolate . and should that chocolate be Hersey's  and should the

peanut butter be  Jiff ? come one experts lend me a hand in answering my quest !!!

eBay Cafe discussion

I was trying to leave some positive for some sellers, but overtime when I try to click the feedback, it won't let me go anywhere. Why?

eBay Cafe discussion

Mar 27, 2015 8:04:16 PM PT

My ebay account won't take my feedback why

eBay Cafe discussion

A few sellers havent returned my positive feedback. They probably just don't care...amateurs!

eBay Cafe discussion

Mar 25, 2015 8:01:30 PM PT

Sellers not leaving feedback

New Message
Subject Author Kudos Replies Latest Post
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
3 10100
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 707 402
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 3 52
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 397 331
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 55 84