cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WELCOME 2022 ... CHAT

All are welcome, come on in, sit on down, and chat awhile.

2022.jpg

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

WELCOME 2022 ... CHAT

I gave myself a Christmas present.

flipping_treasures_0-1641054354746.jpeg

I love it!  It folds up, so will be easy to transport when RVing and will take me places I have never been before.

flipping_treasures_1-1641054460690.jpeg

I've already tried it out and it is easy to ride, even for an old gal like me.  

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

WELCOME 2022 ... CHAT

Happy new year e1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

WELCOME 2022 ... CHAT

Happy New Year!!!! 

How cool is that, Sandy!  All ya need is a small back for when ya go on a jool hunt! 

I was looking for JJ awhile ago..finally turned light on in living room & found him!  LOL  Talk about camouflage!

DSCN9675.jpg

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

WELCOME 2022 ... CHAT

LOL.  I used to lose PePe in a black and white blanket.  The only way you could see him was if you looked for the brown on his eyebrows.

I already have a backpack that I put on the back of the bike!  Told the kids it was for groceries if I needed to pick something up fast.   You and I know the truth.  LOL

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

WELCOME 2022 ... CHAT

Your secret is safe with me

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

WELCOME 2022 ... CHAT

Couldn`t decide which thread to post this in  lol  so landed here

A wozwer bracelet from the Roadshow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbZQLRH-CgM

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

WELCOME 2022 ... CHAT

Fun with CATS! 😁

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-yUpSIp-F0

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

WELCOME 2022 ... CHAT

OMG ... That bracelet!  What a yreasure, for sure.

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

WELCOME 2022 ... CHAT

Yeah!!  Can ya imagine finding that at a yard sale!!  

On another note..as to the cat video..I hadn`t watched it all the way thru before posting..so there`s a couple that are not too cool!   Unfortunately ya can`t fix stoopid... as some people should not have pets! !  But overall is a cute vid

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

WELCOME 2022 ... CHAT

New Year's eve and New Years were good! Got cold, that's for sure. We didn't get much rain/sleet/freezing rain/snow as we thought...and I actually binge watched Bones instead of crocheting. The weather was messing with my hands...sigh...

At the moment I'm just working on an continuous granny square afghan from some yarn my friend brought me. I finally finished the afghan I had ordered! It was a v-stitch and it seemed to take forever and I don't know why, the double crochet V-stitch is very simple...lol

St Lou blues v stitch.jpgSt Lou blues v stitch 2.jpg

Its for a baby, but it ended up quite large! It's based on the St Louis Blues Hockey team's logo and colors, I don't think I did too bad figuring out a color pattern for it!

My SIL just bought herself and electric bike, as well. She was waiting on her kid to get back from his Dad's before trying it...I'm not sure when he is coming back, but I'm guessing she won't be riding it for a bit, it's very very cold here!

Will they move this thread back to our board?

Hot freight...pays good...Inline's gots ta go...whoop & ride, Honey, whoop & ride...Clark T Berendes 2-5-78 to 7-5-10
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

WELCOME 2022 ... CHAT

I hope so.  I have sent a private message to the mod who moved it.  We will have to wait and see.

It appears it's a new year and the nannies are bored.

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

WELCOME 2022 ... CHAT

Here is the best promotion on ebay

https://t.ly/www.ebay.com/bestpromotion/10000USD

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

WELCOME 2022 ... CHAT

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey if  bought up basketball shorts from the seller I made a request for him to fart in the shorts and he said he would that was cool just wanted to share not to bother you.

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

WELCOME 2022 ... CHAT

Anonymous
Not applicable

🤥 stinky farts

Message 15 of 15
latest reply