Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Question

I bought two items on this seller same transaction he gave me two tracking numbers one is working the other one is not showing any details then i contact him he says they will arrive seperately? Is there something wrong any ?advice?

2022 USPS 1st Class Shipping Rate Chart

I haven't had one of these in years, but I think I need to pay more attention to my bottom line (I offer free shipping mostly). Does anyone have a current USPS Ebay 1st Class shipping rate chart by zone so I can use it to determine pricing? I seem to...

Resolved! USPS postal insurance question

Buyer wants Parcel Select and the calculated rate charged to buyer, from ebay, is $11.63. Actual shipping label will be $11.63. I would want insurance so there is an extra charge of a few bucks but it appears maximum declared value for parcel select,...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking Deutsche Post Mail

Hello there! Lately I was Tracking my Deutsche Post Mail it’s saying Shipment is being PreparedThe Carrier received a request from the shipper and is about to pick up the shipment. the posting of the item was announced to Deutsche Post by the Custome...

International Shipping tips

Hi! I'm considering adding international shipping to a select mid-tier listings to see if there's opportunity there. I've read on it and it's many more steps compared to domestic, as expected. Looking for any tips or expertise that can help ease the ...

Will ebay consider off site tracking in an ESE INR case?

I had a INR case filed yesterday on an item purchased March 16 and shipped via ebay standard envelope. When I looked at the order details on ebay yesterday the tracking went as far as "out for delivery" march 20. When I looked into it on another trac...

about shipping

I have a item that weighs 1.04 ounces do I need to put 1.1 ounce for the shipping or can I still just use first class shipping for my item since it isn't to the .05 mark?

Resolved! Plain white envelopes getting returned to me?

I sell stickers and ship them using a plain white envelope. I do it through Stamps since eBay doesn't let me choose the envelope. Today I got about 5 or 6 of them returned because the postage "wasn't correct". I'm not sure how because I'm certain I'm...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors