Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Packing slip

I sold an item, buyer paid, and I printed shipping label On the same page as "print shipping label", I clicked print packing slip. The packing slip did not print. How can I go back in and print the packing slip? TIA

Resolved! Is there a residential Delivery Surcharge when Using Ebay Fed Ex Labels or is it in the price quote

I need to know if I am going to be charged an extra residential surcharge above and beyond what I am quoted on Ebay using their labels for shipping. I called FED EX and they said they did not know becuase it is their corporate account and I need to a...

mailings

hi i have been with ebay since 2000. I have mailed packages aa the times and are very careful to get them out on time. I am never late mailing a package. The past year i have gotten these bizarre statements regarding below average seller. Some based ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping - seller forgot to mark item as shipped. I have rec'd the item without defects or damages.

Mistakenly posted on another forum on this site. If a seller forgets to mark the item as shipped, but I (the buyer) can confirm that the item was received on time and without damage or defect, will this lead to problems on either side? It is now way ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

Price of shipping!

When clicking on the "shipping calculator", I get a price WITH a discount, but when sending the invoice, the discount isn't shown! I don't understand! It shows the first class price as $4.06 (-26%) and the next line is $5.50. BUT, when I go back to t...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

U.S.P.S.

I see the usps is back to smashing items again. over 200.00 of damaged items. destroyed! ever try to get the insurance pay off? impossible. what a scam they have.

Adding Pick Up

Boy, not finding the answer to this is really making me feel stupid.How do you ADD local pick up as a choice ?

Fake Tracking Info

I won $800 worth of goods from a recently joined ebay seller with no feedback. The last delivery date is the 16th of December. Because of this I was eager for him to dispatch and send me tracking info to ensure it was all legit. He sent me a link to ...

• 21 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors