latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label

Same here

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Hey there!

@vasudev1008 @journeymom84 sorry to hear you guys can't access your labels. Sometimes cache and cookies can cause issues with labels, have you tried to do it in an incognito window to see if it makes a difference? 

Jasmen,
Community Team

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

i just did, still only a blank screen. am i alone with this? at least 1 other anyway. what's next to try or do?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I've been seeing this message a lot @vasudev1008 and @journeymom84. It's definitely something funky going on with eBay's end of things. Been popping up intermittently for the past 6 months. I've seen quite a few reports of it on this forum so it's disappointing to see eBay brush it off as a cookies/cache issue on the user side.

Every time it happens I go to this page and find that 99% of the time, the labels were already generated so I can select the option to reprint. You can reprint a label for up to 24 hours. If you've accidentally created any duplicate labels from this error then you can void them on that page, too. Voids are possible for up to 5 days on eBay.

If the labels didn't generate and you can't get it to work at all, the first step is always to try a different browser. Another option is to buy your postage from pirateship.com which will integrate with your eBay account.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

It didnt help, ive tried alot of things and still unable to print my label

Message 6 of 6
latest reply