cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mailings

hi i have been with ebay since 2000. I have mailed  packages aa the times and are very careful to get them  out on time. I am never late mailing a package. The past year i have gotten these bizarre statements regarding below average seller. Some based on late mailings. I love it when my hub says late bought on sept 16 must be mailed by sept 16. This is bizarre and i have even written to ebay. I am never late in mailing period. What should i do?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

mailings

Look at your setting to see what your handling time is. Perhaps you set it up to ship the same day?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

mailings

Do you have CONFIRMED tracking ACCEPTANCE scan from USPS, if shipping usps. Not enough to just print label and drop off at USPS, have to have them scanned and accepted. Also, tracking needs to be uploaded.

I'm sure you know all this being you have been selling since 2000, but figured I'd mention it just in case.

Good luck.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

mailings

Are you getting messages that you are 'below standard'?  If so, that wouldn't be because of late shipments. If you look at your dashboard it should tell you where you are having problems with your seller status.

https://sellerstandards.ebay.com/dashboard?region=US

If your shipments are being marked as late, that may be because they are not getting scanned by the post office within your handling time.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply