Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! International SNAD

Buyer opened a SNAD return request, she is in Poland. $120 item + $25 or so shipping (not GSP).Her claim is that it "smells bad". It doesn't. It was as new item, freshly dry cleaned, it did not smell of anything whatsoever. In the past smell SNADS we...

Bogus Snad Return

I just want to make sure that I handle this return correctly:Buyer opened a return saying she received the wrong item so ebay automatically accepted the return. She claims she received a M in the dress when it was supposed to be an XL. Well, I never ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Sellers protection and false SNAD claims, fighting the fight

I listed my experience here https://community.ebay.com/t5/Member-To-Member-Support/another-newbie-scammed-by-buyer-and-eBay-with-SNAD-claim/qaq-p/29501525/comment-id/2288333#M2288333 about my recent experience with an Ebay buyer and false claim. And ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 34 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Disputing a SNAD?

Hello everyone, I haven't sold much of anything on EBAY for a while and decided to list some household/personal things for sale. I have a 14 day return policy - buyer pays return shipping. This seems fair. Yesterday, I received a SNAD. Sigh. I accpet...

Yet another SpeedPAK experience

It seems that the delivery of SpeedPAK shipments are getting longer and longer. As of this coming Monday my most recent China shipment will have taken one month to arrive – if it does. Now, I do understand that there are members here who say that “…i...

Tax paid receipt - Global shipping programme - unavailable!

In summary - Ebay and Pitney Bowes are incapable of providing me with a tax paid receipt. I imported from the USA an item costing $800, shipped through the GSP. This was delivered. Given that I travel abroad frequently and that. were I to be question...

Ebay GSP tax receipt 2019-10-18 11.57.13.png

Delivery issues

I'm so tired of people harassing me on eBay when something doesn't go right when I try to tell him I don't have them item they want to say it's been delivered but how come I haven't got it why am I going to headaches stressing have to pay money out o...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS 2019 HOLIDAY SHIPPING DATELINES

For Domestic in all States, except Alaska and Hawaii :* First-Class 12/20* Priority Mail 12/21* Priority Express Mail 12/23* USPS Retail Ground 12/14For Alaska :* First-Class 12/18* Priority Mail 12/19* Priority Express Mail 12/21For Hawaii :* First-...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Best way to get shipping return label from seller that offers 30 day returns

I bought something from a seller who offers 30 day returns (it says "seller pays return shipping"). I was going to press the "Return this item" button next to the item, but wasn't sure if that will open a case. Would that automatically generate a ret...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Creating a listing that will be split for shipping

We will be selling a 54 vol set of books. I received helpful replies to my previous question of how to split the item and print labels when I ship the boxes - but now I am flummoxed by how to create the listing. We always use Media Mail and want to a...

Tracking not always accurate

Just letting ya'll know that ebays tracking system isn't always correct. Example: I got notice from ebay that the item I bought was delivered. It wasn't. According to ebays tracking info the last place it was scanned was in Sunland at 8:15 and then d...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping to a 3rd party address

I just got paid for an order but the shipping address is one of those "3rd party" ones. Is it ok to ship it? I do not want my PayPal account compromised.

Buyer lied about item, used a license, I went to eBay and they walked me to failure.

I sold an item to a buyer that allows you to connect to VW group vehicles. It had 2 VIN #s available out of 3 and these are popular on eBay. I have no returns set. The buyer said they didn't want to pay $100 to transfer the device, which they didn't ...

• 11 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors