cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best way to get shipping return label from seller that offers 30 day returns

I bought something from a seller who offers 30 day returns (it says "seller pays return shipping"). I was going to press the "Return this item" button next to the item, but wasn't sure if that will open a case. Would that automatically generate a return label since the seller already offers returns, or are you supposed to contact them directly and they manually send you a return label? 

Thanks! 

(sorry if this is already detailed somewhere, I looked around but couldn't seem to find anything). 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

YES!  IF the listing has "free returns" and it is less than 30-days since the date the tracking shows it was delivered then you can return.  Hit the return item button and a prepaid return label should be generated and sent to you.  Print it out, make sure the packaging of the return box is adequate, apply label and ship.

Note there is a time frame to get an 'acceptance scan' by the shipping company, so be aware of that and don't  miss the deadline.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

YES!  IF the listing has "free returns" and it is less than 30-days since the date the tracking shows it was delivered then you can return.  Hit the return item button and a prepaid return label should be generated and sent to you.  Print it out, make sure the packaging of the return box is adequate, apply label and ship.

Note there is a time frame to get an 'acceptance scan' by the shipping company, so be aware of that and don't  miss the deadline.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Awesome thank you! 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply