Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Deceptive listing and damaged item: Seller refuses to communicate about reimbursing return shipping.

Post-purchase I had reason to contact seller.It was then discovered that his listing does not match what he shipped.He agreed I should return items.Items arrived in a badly mangled package. Even though I never openedthe package it was obvious that pi...

Return shipping

HeyI opened a return, and the seller gave me a UPS shipping label, but the problem is that in my country there is no UPS, only one, next to the capital city. On the shipping label there is a ship date which i clearly cant complete by that date. It wa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Honey, I shrunk the flat rate envelope

I ordered flat rate envelopes from USPS, what I was sent is CONSIDERABLY SMALLER than my normal FRE. Did they accidentally send me a different size that I wasn't aware existed or have these shrunk?So confused.

Amazon as delivery servicer

I use ebay often, avoiding Amazon. I also try to find honest sellers that are not established businesses. Often I find women selling used items to help make ends meet. Amazon is not in that vein or spirit. I do not support Amazon so when I receive a ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 27 replies
  • 3 helpful

does late shipping ever fall off your account

twice this year while we were on vacation I sold quite a few items in April I sold 4 and in sept I sold 6 all while we were gone so there was nothing I could do expect contact the buyers and let them know--yet I now have 10 late tracking --not from t...

Return tracking on Ebay not updating?

So I started a return on eBay and then the seller sent a return label which I printed and sent the item back on January 21st. I then uploaded the tracking info to the return page and it is now in the "Your item is on its way back to the seller" Statu...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Case on hold

I need some help from eBay support, I have a case on hold from a refund, because I came have responded from the seller, and the case I marked case on hold, because, say I have to provide more information, but I don't receive no email. Can some helpin...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping Failure - What do I do?

I shipped a jacket I sold to the address in KY and USPS confirms delivery of 9505513439780003413835 on 01/06, however my buyer never received the item and Pitney Bowes, eBay's shipping subcontractor, claims they never received it. As a result I have ...

Buyer returned phone that doesn't work

Hello! I sold a phone as "For Parts", even though it worked perfectly fine. The only thing wrong was that the back glass was cracked. Anyway, the buyer returned it as "defective item". I accepted the return and when I received it, the phone would not...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Damaged Item- Advice on how to handle

I recently purchased an item for $10 and paid $10 in shipping. It arrived completely shattered. The seller offered to provide a refund, but my guess is return shipping would be about $10, so it would ultimately be a wash. Is there anything I can do t...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Worst customer service ever and I Really need help with a refund that won't go through

I have reached out to eBay customer service for help on this. I have received four phone calls. Every time I answer nobody is on the other end of the phone and I keep saying 'hello are you there?' and I get no response back on the other end. Today is...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Check out the FedEx Flat EBAY rate.

Posting this again in case you missed it. This is a great savings over Priority mail to many zones. EBAY is offering a flat rate for 1-10# packages ANY zone for $13.63. FedEx 2-Day. For me, on East coast and shipping to West coast Zone 7, 8. Great sa...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors