cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return shipping

Hey

I opened a return, and the seller gave me a UPS shipping label, but the problem is that in my country there is no UPS, only one, next to the capital city. On the shipping label there is a ship date which i clearly cant complete by that date. It was on the 29th and the seller gave the label on the same day. I asked ebay what to do, and they suggested me to open a paypal account and ask for the shipping funds.
My question is what happens l if the seller not giving me the funds, and i will not be able to ship the item? Do i lose the return?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Return shipping

The seller has two options:

1. They can send you a shipping label that is valid in your country.
  2. You can tell them how much it costs to send the product via TRACKED delivery to the seller, and then inform the seller of this cost and request that they send the money for the label to your PayPal account.

If they do not do either option within 2-3 days, contact eBay and tell customer service that the seller is not accommodating the return of the item.  eBay should then close the return and refund your money.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Return shipping

Did you use a re shipper for this purchase ? if the seller was able to generate a UPS label through the return it sounds very much like a label from the re shipper back to the seller.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply