Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping costs

Be aware that Canada Post updated their shipping tables as of February 10,2020. ebay has incorrect shipping dimensions in their system, so your calculated shipping estimates may be incorrect. ive been calling customer service and they don’t know who ...

Returning an item when seller doesn't accept returns

So if I want to return something and the seller doesn't accept returns, it HAS to be a SNAD correct? I bought a Pixel charging stand and1.) It didn't come with the cord. (listing didn't have a picture with the cord, didn't mention the cord either way...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sometimes, you just have to swallow your pride . . .

I offer returns. 30 days. If it's due to wrong size ordered, I refund the selling price, but buyer is responsible for return postage. If, it's due to anything wrong I've done, I refund in full and pay return. Sounds fair to me. But, every now and the...

Worthless Global Shipping Customer Service

Let me tell ya'all a story; I recently sold two items; one to a person in Canada and one to a person in the US. Well, for some reason, the tags got switched. I found this out 2 days before the (wrong) parcel arrived at the shipping center in Erlanger...

Answering all questions on one post

1. I opened a case for Not Working item..for those who said I was confused what kind of case would you call this then?2. I didn't even get to use the item3. For those saying the seller will probably approve the return beofre I have to escalate case.....

case reason.jpg

Resolved! Return an item - Seller ask me to ship back to an address that different from Ebay give me.

I am a buyer from Hong Kong for a banknote from a Crotia buyer. Buyer not happy but finally agrees for return and he gives me an address different from Ebay gives me as he moved home.He said I must not send to ebay address and he if could not receive...

eBay glitch when trying to void a USPS label

So I've seen all the threads about how to void a USPS label by going to Manage Shipping Labels then select "VOID" under "More Actions". I've done this in the past on an older computer. However I'm trying to do it again just now and something glitches...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Package shipped to Guam by mistake?

On June 20th, I shipped a USPS First Class package to the east cost of the U.S. The package ended up in Guam (island way out in the Pacific Ocean) on June 24 and as of today (June 27) it is working its way back to the states via Hawaii. Don't know if...

USPS shipping restrictions to China and Hong Kong due to airline flight cancellations

This message was Posted on USPS website.ALERT: USPS WILL BE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDING THE GUARANTEE ON PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL DESTINED FOR CHINAAND HONG KONG, EFFECTIVE MONDAY, FEB. 10, 2020, DUE TO WIDESPREAD AIRLINE CANCELLATIONS AND REST...

COMIENZO UNA APELACION Y NO ME DEJA SEGUIR

COMIENZO APELACIÓN Y EBAY ME ENVÍA A VER DETALLES DEL CASO Y NO DA MAS OPCIONES PARA ENVIAR MIS PRUEBAS DE QUE NO RECIBÍ ARTICULO . POR FAVOR ME PUEDEN AYUDAR QUE DEBO HACER. EBAY CIERRA EL CASO Y NO DEJA APELARR

international shipping label

The international shipping label is once again printing a receipt - this time just five small lines - at the bottom of the 8x11 paper. Anybody know how to turn it off?

Resolved! Sold a item to a buyer. They want me to add more to the package

Buyer paid for the item, then sent message asking if I could put others in the package, with buying them of course. Can I add them to the package and refund part of what ebay has the shipping set at for one item and use the tracking same tracking num...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors