Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Item marked as delivered but I never received anything...

I purchased several fragrance samples in the past on ebay from this specific seller (probably mode than 10). I never had a problem. Last monday I ordered 3 and he shipped them all on the same package, it was marked as delivered on Wednesday but I nev...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 5 helpful

Item hasn’t arrived, tracking says in transit arriving late.

I ordered an item from a seller on April 15 and paid immediately. The seller then shipped the item out immediately. All was fine until it got to the destination facility, which is the one right before it gets to the local post office and goes out for...

Can I hide my address when shipping?

Can I hide my address when shipping? I don’t want people to know where I live when I ship an item out. Some people already know where I live by now Everytime I ship an item out they contact me and I don’t want so many contacting me that I just want t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay International Shipping to Brazil

A buyer from Brazil is trying to purchase an item but can't. Seems Brazil is excluded from buying from me. My ebay site preference show exclude shipping locations is zero. All countries are turned on. Why can't people from Brazil purchase my items? I...

Ebay shipping label for expensive items

How do you use Ebay's shipping label to keep the tracking on Ebay's radar while also adding insurance to protect your item? I just sold an expensive item and purchased the Ebay label to keep the tracking within Ebay. I have read on the Ebay site that...

Resolved! SPORTCARD GOING TO CANADA

I WANT TO SHIP A SPORTCARD TO CANADA MY SHIPPING LABEL PRINTED E. INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY CS/PO BOX 7921 ELK GROVE VILLAGE IL. WILL THIS CARD MAKE IT TO CANADA CUSTOMER I LOST WON LIKE THIS A COULPLE MONTHS BACK . I HAVE A TRACKING NO. I BELIEVE IT GO...

eBay's shipping insurance is a scam

I sold a $950 item and paid for the ShipCover insurance. The buyer chose USPS as the carrier. I labeled the box and dropped it off at a local shipping store and obtained a receipt. The item then disappeared. After two weeks, I refunded the buyer beca...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Double postage

I inadvertently purchased two shipping labels for the same item. I had to edit the weight but had already hit the button to purchase the label thinking it was just going to take me to the page to edit. The extra postage will be more than the item sol...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

International Shipment Not Delievred, Getting ready to get screwed again.

Here we go again...shipped an international shipment using the Ebay international standard delivery service. Item arrived at sorting center and of course disappeared and hasn't been delivered. Here's the issue: when you print a label for this service...

• 15 replies
  • 2 helpful

Random Eyeliner from CS@OrangeConnex.com

I received a package in the mail today of some eyeliner I definitely didn't order. The shipping label says it's a UPS Mail Innovations label with a USPS tracking number. The sender address says it's from Louisville, KY. After reading through some thr...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors