Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

How to appeal delisted items

Hi,Can someone please tell me how to appeal delisted items or even just how to speak with a person?eBay delisted a few items that are still allowed to be sold and are listed in the law as exclusions by the Department of Energy.The email I received st...

Item promoted without my knowledge

I listed an item today, was extremely happy when it got sold. Got it all packaged up and then went to see if my money was available to withdraw. I then noticed it was a lot less than I expected, so I pressed on it and saw that I had been charged £55....

AI generated titles and descriptions

Just looked at a couple of listing for Aladdin lamps, the ones used for home lighting. While AI might be quick, people should know about their product before listing the item, I have never seen such flowery tripe! Go back and preview your listing bef...

Resolved! Anyone know why funds aren't showing up as "Available" ? (even a month after delievery?)

Hi guys/gals ,As I write this ; it's currently October 12, 2023 , and scrolling through sold items , I've have items from Early September 2nd -8th (2023) that do Not say "funds are now available".Yes, I'm kinda new , maybe 3 months of selling... But ...

Resolved! What is my net revenue?

I can never figure this out. I sold a shirt for 19.99 and according to Ebay, my net revenue is 10.94. Or is it 15.52? Did EB deduct both the shipping & fees; even though the buyer paid ($7) for shipping? *Confusing*!!

liawri75_0-1698000651811.png
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 34 replies
  • 0 helpful

Deactivate a listing for a potential buyer

Does deactivating my listing for a buyer when I have multiple watchers effect my rating? Will I upset the other potential buyer by deactivating? I have 4 watching after posting last night. Thank you-

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Impossible to sell my iPhone 11

I've been trying to sell my iphone 11 Pro Max on here for the past 3 weeks.Each time the winning bidder never ends up sending payment.I always get a message with a send to address. When I ask for payment, no reply.Fortunately eBay hasn't charged me t...

CS hung up on me!

Listed 2 items last night for 10 days, 1 shows up in search 1 doesn't. Both show in "active" and counting down. CS said it "should" show up tonight and items over $500 take 24-36 hours,,,,, I want a 10 day auction to be 10 days!

• 32 replies
  • 0 helpful

STILL have not received idalia protection.. lost trs

Has anyone else been dealing with this nightmare? https://patch.com/florida/southtampa/ts-idalia-hillsborough-declares-emergency-closes-schools-sandbags We closed our business as the hurricane was approaching at the advicee of county officials in the...

Awaiting Payment? How??

I had a buyer contact me today with a question about an item, he was asking as if he had purchased it and i couldn't find the sale, then i selected All Order instead of Awaiting Shipment for the sort and there was his order, but it says Awaiting Paym...

Resolved! What is a committed purchase?

Hello,Another morning with a strange situation.For some odd reason a buyer asked for an invoice for 28 items....some of my good items for sale.He sent an "invoice request"..."A buyer has requested a total for their committed purchase".My shipping is ...

Buyer trying to scam me, any thoughts

So I have a buyer who bought a sony handycam from me. They wanted it shipped that day and I did. We live in the same state so they got it within a day. Upon receiving it they sent me a message saying it was damaged. . I replied that I wanted pictures...

• 45 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay virtual assistant

Thoughts on hiring a ebay virtual assistant?? Is it worth it? How valuable are they? Will they help my store?Best ones to hire??

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors