cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know why funds aren't showing up as "Available" ? (even a month after delievery?)

Hi guys/gals ,

As I write this ; it's currently October 12, 2023 , and scrolling through sold items ,

I've have items from Early September  2nd -8th (2023) that do Not say "funds are now available".

Yes, I'm kinda new , maybe 3 months of selling... But , I have all positive feedback... over 10 positive feedback already.  

Some items I get paid on right away after delivery . But waiting Over a month to get paid is making me nervous like something is wrong.   I'm not a fan of calling a big company for customer service but I might have to. 

Just seeing if anyone with more experience could point me in the right direction or insight. Thanks 🙂

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Anyone know why funds aren't showing up as "Available" ? (even a month after delievery?)

I go to  "seller hub">

Hover on "payments">

Click on "all transactions" >

to see the status of each item sale payment

clicking on summary shows more info

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

it's currently October 12, 2023

Really???

What is showing in the Payments Tab of the Seller Hub? Are the funds for those transactions actually on hold? What is your Payout schedule, daily, weekly, monthly or on demand?

Normally new seller holds are for 30 days, maybe 30 days from the delivery date.

Some of those sales from early September are such low value that after fees and paying for shipping there would hardly be any money left to be paid out!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for writing ,

I set my payout for daily...

I've sold items almost everyday for the past 60-90 days.

These sales were anywhere between a dollar and 120 dollars.

What shows up recently is small amounts being sent to my bank again ... after about 2 weeks of nothing.

The reason I haven't called Ebay is 1) I have two regular jobs.  2) I would rather copy and paste Order numbers and ask an Ebay Rep . and wasted spare time trying to find an Email address until I finally found a business website stating that Ebay has none.

About half my -completed and delivred - sales is locked up in these long long limbo delays, there are no words or indicators that show anything like "funds on hold" , or " waiting for something" . These things show order numbers a picture of what I sold and "Delivered" . I haven't got paid for about half of these. 

Again, perfect seller record.  I got a gold star this week; whatever that means; Would rather have my money from early/mid september 🙂

Thanks 🙂

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I go to  "seller hub">

Hover on "payments">

Click on "all transactions" >

to see the status of each item sale payment

clicking on summary shows more info

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thank you , when I went in using your directions it shows the correct information....

Not sure why ebay has no text on half of it ? And another half it does...  but when I did it your way it shows the text...

Many glitches in their system to navigate, when there's alot of listings and only a few minutes at a time to try to figure things out , posting the issue here ended up the best option,

Thank you very much , very helpful 🙂

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

The person below has the way to show the correct text , on these sales it seems ebay did pay , but it seems like it was in limbo unless a person goes through it that way ...

I know someone would think  " how could someone not know by looking at the bank , etc ..."

But , when there's like 50 sales , it's difficult to calculate if i'd been paid when just glancing for a few minutes,

Especially when half make it appear like they Weren't  - and half does ...

but Ebay was paying / making funds available, just for some reason - it does not say those words anywhere - +  half the sales looked like It hadn't . 

seems to be just a text glitch ... maybe this will help someone else with like 100 - 200 sales ....

I highlighted it as "best response" ... thanks for writing.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply