Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

How can I protect myself??

Long story short, I sold my personal macbook air this week and today the buyer received it and almost immediately opened a return request which eBay approved automatically. The reason for his return is "I need 1tb instead of 500gb, ordered by mistake...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! "Threw item away and wants a refund" scam

I've had wonderful buyers and feedback for years now....until this guy comes along. From the very start, before he even won the item he barraged me with questions and requests. Then, when he won and I shipped the item, and it showed it was delivered ...

• 26 replies
  • 4 helpful

"Introducing ebay seller hub" screen won't go away

Every time I go to My Ebay and the 'selling' this "introducing ebay seller hub" screen pops up. I have the options of "get started" or "Not right now" with a button underneath that says "Don't show this screen again".I keep checking that "don't show ...

New seller here: better to diversify or focus on one thing?

So this is probably a dumb question but... I'm a new seller and trying to figure out life here on EBAY. I'm trying to decide how to best optimize my work. Is it better to diversify or focus on one category? I mostly sell household things like dishes ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Regarding Chat Option

Dear Team, chat option for the UK is currently not showing in my account. so, i request you kindly please give us option for the chat. thank you.

My sales are down after some eBay changes

Does anyone else really DISLIKE that comparative items are on the listings I make? Is there any way to NOT ALLOW that to happen?? I went back to a starter package and am seriously considering not selling on eBay because of other people's listings app...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

my eBay account is restricted. Please reopen my id

Hi Ebay Team, I understand that eBay has rules and policies in place to ensure a safe and fair marketplace for all users. However, I believe that the suspension and restrictions placed on my account were made in error or due to a misunderstanding. I ...

Leave Feedback For Customers, REALLY!!

I keep getting notices to leave feedback for my customers, I alway's leave feedback for my customers, The ones that are left do not deserve good feedback & I can't leave bad feedback, So what am I suppose to say??, Thank You for being a deadbeat & no...

What’s eBays issue

I’ve been with eBay for 4 years and sold off and on for half that. I forgot the last reason I pulled all my items but if I have to do it again I’ll be selling elsewhere and advocating against eBays shady tactics. Since I’ve reposted items up for sale...

What happens if the buyer does not ship the item back?

What happens if the buyer opens an "item not as described" case and don't ship it back? What can I do as a seller? Will i be reimbursed? Will ebay side with me or is the case already settled by then? I hear a lot about aellers who get scammed and say...

Can’t send refund to buyer

The buyer returned today so I was about to send their funds back but I can’t because I haven’t even received them yet there on hold until nov 16 so eBay is asking me to pay £295? The buyer paid £335 + £3.30 postage and eBay took £43.30 fee credit fro...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors