Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

eBay please stop including Shipping Fees in Seller 'Order Earnings'... it is misleading

Why is eBay doing this? On the Order Details page, for the Order Earnings, they leave the shipping included in the total, to make it look like a higher amount. This feels intentional, in an attempt to 'soften the blow' of seeing what we actually earn...

As sellers why are we being charged a percentage of calculated shipping?

I understand back in the old days people skirted around paying fees by making the item 99 cents but then charging $100 for shipping. It was a shady practice but those days are long gone. Now that we have calculated shipping why am i being charged 12-...

Resolved! NEW FEATURE: Upload photos of item recieved to feedback profile! WOW!

Check out the picture. I was leaving feedback for a seller and check this out. It allows buyers to upload images of the item that they got from the seller, it says that eBay will be displaying them soon. So does this mean that pictures of items are n...

Screenshot 2023-05-01 at 21-39-37 Leave Feedback.png

IRS delay

What a joke to delay at the end of the year, what about those who didn't sell at all in 2022 to avoid the taxation? Pitiful.

IRS Delays $600 Gig-Tax Rule

IRS Delays $600 Gig-Tax RuleThe Internal Revenue Service on Friday announced they are delaying new tax-reporting requirements for millions of Americans who made more than $600 of income from e-commerce platforms such as Ebay, Etsy and AirBnB.The one-...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 28 replies
  • 11 helpful

Resolved! Promotional Ad Rates Constantly Changing!

Has anyone else noticed their promotional ad rates constantly changing??, I keep getting numerous changes, Example I will set my ad rate to 4.5 the suggested rate, I will get a make offer notice & decide to check my ad rate again, & It will have been...

Resolved! How to blanket / batch fix listings to make "Immediate Payment Required" on Buy It Now ?

All of my listings are BIN and all originally had "Immediate Payment Required". Ebay has just done something which un-checked that requirement. I can go through and manually re-enable that on every listing but (I'm helping someone else too) there are...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer Feedback Advice Needed

I've been selling on ebay for a while and I have researched my question but still need advice. I shipped an order the buyer received at/in their mailbox according to tracking. Weeks later I get a case opened that buyer did not receive. Concerned I co...

Item keeps selling but buyers don't pay

I have sold an item 5 times now and every time the winner hasn't paid. When I look at who has won its usually a new account with no buying history. I contact them but get no reply. How can I prevent this from happening. When I set up selling the item...

How to improve impressions?

Recently, I found that my store traffic continued to decline. I don’t know what caused it. I inquiry a lot of opinions. Didn't find any effect, very depressed. List new items every day. ...Try an eBay promoted listings campaign. ...Use keywords to at...

IRS 1099K

IRS announces delay in Form 1099-K reporting threshold for third party platform payments in 2023; plans for a threshold of $5,000 for 2024 to phase in implementation

Most Marked as Helpful Authors