cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to improve impressions?

Recently, I found that my store traffic continued to decline. I don’t know what caused it. I inquiry a lot of opinions. Didn't find any effect, very depressed.

List new items every day. ...
Try an eBay promoted listings campaign. ...
Use keywords to attract views. ...
Ship fast and free (whenever possible) ...
Remove negative reviews. ...
Get eBay Top Rated Seller status.

For me, selling good quality products and giving customers a good experience is the most important thing.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@lealparts 

Sorry for your frustration.  You're located in China and selling a lot of things that other China sellers are selling.  You may want to look into a different selling venue or inventory.  People also do not want to wait weeks/months to receive their items from a different country.  I personally do not purchase from drop shippers or China as my experience with their merchandise has been very negative.  Poorly manufactured items, fake tracking numbers, sometimes over a month to receive the item.  Not worth it. 

I certainly hope your business picks up for you.

Happy Holidays

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry that you had a bad shopping experience from Chinese sellers. We are also constantly improving the quality of our products, optimizing shipping and always using trustworthy shipping methods to transport customers' packages.

Thank you for your blessings, and I also wish you a happy holiday.

We always aim to improve customer shopping experience

Message 3 of 3
latest reply