cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to blanket / batch fix listings to make "Immediate Payment Required" on Buy It Now ?

All of my listings are BIN and all originally had "Immediate Payment Required".  Ebay has just done something which un-checked that requirement.

I can go through and manually re-enable that on every listing but (I'm helping someone else too) there are hundreds.    I do not use Business Policies and don't want to get involved with those.  People here have said that there are "ways" to do this as a batch without Policies but then offered no details.

-->  How to enable IPR on all my listings at once?

Thanks for any help

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

How to blanket / batch fix listings to make "Immediate Payment Required" on Buy It Now ?

Go to Seller hub/active listings........click on the edit box, and then on "all listings".......then on bulk edit and scroll down until you get to payment options......click on it and go from there.........

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Go to Seller hub/active listings........click on the edit box, and then on "all listings".......then on bulk edit and scroll down until you get to payment options......click on it and go from there.........

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

buy it now.jpg

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Got it.  dhbooksds got me to the right entire section so marked as best answer.  But thanks also to buyselljack2016 for confirming what I found there.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thank you, just the answer I was hoping for, nice and simple... and it works x

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply