Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Ebay is persistant and driving me away as a buyer

I have forever quit selling on eBay months ago and yet I keep getting continual solicitations and selling offers... I will never comply with the eBay requirements to provide foreign processors personal information. I have continued to buy from numero...

User avatar by Guide
  • 31 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! verifications

Hey guys,Are you guys verified and connected Payoneer to eBay successfully?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay / USPS rate increase 08.29.2021

It was announced on Thursday, August 28, 2021, that standard envelope rates were increasing on Sunday, August 29th, to correspond with the USPS price increase. (These are the 51 cent / 1 ounce labels.) On Friday, August 27th and Saturday August 28th,...

Resolved! Drift Wood Packing

I am thinking of selling drift wood for the Aquarium. I have little Problem Packing them because of their different shapes. what is the best way to pack it?

...buyer mistake become an automatic return at seller's expense?

How does a buyer mistake become an automatic return at seller's total expense? Seems so wrong. Some items are kind of heavy and expensive to ship. I would have liked to have been in the room when this decision was made. How can we be really unfair to...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 14 replies
  • 3 helpful

Buyer offers more than listed?

This is sounding a lot like a scam, but I can't figure it out. I listed something for $30, and almost immediately I got a message (from an account with hundreds of positive reviews) saying that they would be willing to pay $50 for it. Already suspici...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scam

I had a buyer claim an item. Then they texted me. (See photo) This is obviously a scam. How can I cancel the buy? 

1140EA59-0D03-4430-8CEC-195CAE3F9923.jpeg
User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

block bidders list.

in the past 3 days 2 bidder were not able to bid on my items and told that they are on my block list and they are NOT on my block list.does anyone know what is going on.

Payments

I just logged into my eBay account. Found out now that the payments have been changed from PayPal to eBay. They ask for all of your Bank information to re-register your accounts!!! I will not do that. I can see giving the route number and account num...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors