Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Payment dispute from international buyer

So I had a buyer purchase $125 worth of stuff in 3 different purchases last month. I used eBay international standard shipping. This buyer filed 3 payment disputes as “unrecognized purchase”. But they messaged me about all three items after they paid...

Fall Seller Update and another round of item specifics update

Ridiculous!!! New soon-to-be-required item specifics will be available on October 12We’re adding new item specifics in the below categories. The new item specifics will be required in early 2022, and will be available for you to add as you edit or cr...

BREAKING THE RULES!!

EBAY HAS LAID OUT THE RULES, BUT NO WHERE DO I SEE WHAT THE SPECIFIC PENALTIES ARE FOR BREAKING THESE RULES..THERE ARE MANY BUYERS THAT DON'T PAY FOR ITEMS, BUT THEY ARE STILL ALLOWED TO BID ON FUTURE ITEMS, THEY SHOULD BE PREVENTED FROM ANY FUTURE B...

Ebay seller school

hello.. I Am a member of the ebay seller school.ButCan you help me to find my leaderboard score in seller school.. I cannot find it out..only achievements are visible..Please Help Me Someone

Resolved! Sold shirt, then discovered flaws with shirt.

Hi everybody, thank you for taking the time to read this. I need some advice, please. So I sold a shirt early yesterday morning. the buyer paid immediately, and when I got home from work later in the day (yesterday) I went to fold and pack it, and di...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Report A Buyer/Seller Link

When we get a buyer messaging us, trying to take the sale outside of ebay, we have no way to report them. Just yesterday, I posted a link on the community boards for a seller who wanted report messages they were receiving. They replied that the link ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Gave False Negative Feedback

I had a buyer purchase around 20 trading cards from me. I had everyone one of them securely put in one package. The day he received them without even contacting me or ebay he immediately gave me negative feedback for multiple cards claiming they were...

offers

Ebay needs to limit the number of offers members can make if they are not following through with the purchase-I've had 5 in 2 weeks. Shut them off after 2 offers that are not followed through!!!UGH

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Global shipping ruined my item?

Have a seller in Russia tell me his items have stains all over them. the packing looks to be unopend by GSP. not sure how this if it did happen and who is liable?

s-l1600 (1).jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fall Seller Update is here - Board open for comments

Under Seller News navigation at top > Announcements > Your Fall Seller Update is here. Community comment board is open TODAY ONLY 9/8. Link in Fall Seller Update announcement. community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Your-Fall-Seller-Update-is-here/ba-p/3...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors