cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

verifications

Hey guys,

Are you guys verified and connected Payoneer to eBay successfully?

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

verifications

Yeah, as you said Sri Lankans are becoming to use Payoneer with these rules and regulations which has been set by the regime in my country. So, personally, I have set my payment method using Payoneer recently. I just open a pool to assist people who have to face any irregularities during the set up of their payments procedure. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

verifications

You might want to check with your fellow countrymen in Sri Lanka.  There seems to be a lot of you asking questions here that stem from your location and your governments restrictions on your doing business.

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

verifications

@egid_67 

Of course, you can not sell on eBay without it.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

verifications

@egid_67 wrote:

Hey guys,

Are you guys verified and connected Payoneer to eBay successfully?

You need to stop using Paypal to receive funds, it is illegal in your country.

I would remove my listing and wait until you are invited to join managed payments or you may find your account will be banned or you will be in trouble with your government.

You need to be a registered business to accept foreign funds in your country even with Payoneer.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

verifications

Yeah, as you said Sri Lankans are becoming to use Payoneer with these rules and regulations which has been set by the regime in my country. So, personally, I have set my payment method using Payoneer recently. I just open a pool to assist people who have to face any irregularities during the set up of their payments procedure. 

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

verifications

Yeah,,

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

verifications

Thank you for your valued response!!

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

verifications

Apparently you also need a Sri Lankan business license.

Payoneer is not used in North America, so you will find little information about it here.

tyler@ebay 

Could a group for these Sri Lankan sellers be set up? There is obviously interest and some good business ideas, but also a lot of ignorance and misdirection.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

verifications

@reallynicestamps wrote:

Apparently you also need a Sri Lankan business license.

Payoneer is not used in North America, so you will find little information about it here.

tyler@ebay 

Could a group for these Sri Lankan sellers be set up? There is obviously interest and some good business ideas, but also a lot of ignorance and misdirection.

While I get what you are saying, that won't work as they just post anywhere...selling, home and garden, buying, payments, ask a mentor .

The posts are everywhere and anywhere and I don't think eBay algo would have the ability to send them to a dedicated Sri Lankan group.

It is a good idea though, as other Sri Lanka sellers could give more advice than we can because they have obviously over come the issues regarding registering as a business with the governmet etc. and could point their fellow countrymen on the right path.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

verifications

More appropriately phrased Sri Lankan's, along with several other countries, cannot sell without it. US sellers, along with a lot of other countries, have never used Payoneer and have no need to do so. 

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

verifications

So you marked your own response as the solution? What is wrong with the Sri Lankan posters. Why didn't you just post your solution as a genera information post. Your postings and responses on this board/forum do nothing to bolster or detract from you account. 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply