eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Advertised on FB and paid for thru Pay Pal

I saw a flashlight on Facebook and placed an order. What I received was nothing like I ordered. I contacted the company and sent every item they requested. They refused a refund. I made a complaint with Pay Pal and they said I would have to ship the ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Have you ever spent all day taking pictures?

So we have snow, and I opted to stay home and take pictures instead of driving to my partner's town for a visit this weekend. It was overcast (because it's snowing) and that's perfect weather indoors for taking pictures. (I don't like unnatural lamps...

Fraudulent AMEX Charges

I work for Amex. Companies like PayPal, Square, and others have master merchant accounts set up with Amex. Individuals can set up merchant accounts through those "aggregator" companies to be able to accept Amex cards for payment. Most of these types ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

RIP Alex Trebek

One of the most truly genuine & classy men to have ever graced our televisions & our lives. We need more men like him..he will be greatly missed.

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 4 helpful

DAY DREAM

HELLO I HAD A FUNNY DAY DREAM RECENTLY...I WAS THINKING THAT WE HAD A NAT'L EBAY DAY AND THAT ALL THE CELEBRITIES WOULD BROWSE EBAY AND BUY UP A BUNCH OF STUFF AND GIVE IT AWAY TO CHARITY/NEEDY. I REALIZED THAT THEY COULD DO THIS TO STIMULATE THE ECO...

Presidential Debates

I'm planning to hunker down on the eBay boards starting in the next hour to avoid the presidential debate. Now if there was just a way to avoid the ads. Anyone else opting out?

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Old Shipping address

Dear community, Reason i reach out here, is that neither Ebay or Seller can help me out in this situation. No response from neither party. I made an order and purchased an item under an old address. I realized about it very quick and in within 5min i...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How are you all juggling all this?

I am feeling overwhelmed. Mostly my own doing. I have become somewhat addicted to reading all that I can here to help me. I have tried to share the idea of hope and kindness, in the mist of such change, for so many that have become or are now disillu...

EBAY 25TH ANNIVERSARY SELLERBRATION INVITATION

...just got an invitation email from eBay for its 25th Anniversary on September 25...of course, online celebration... ...not a "party animal" anyway...but thanks so much eBay... ...Happy Anniversary to all eBay members...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels