Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item never recceived

I have tried to get help about an item we never received and eBay keeps saying tech difficulties and doesnt help. I want a refund because seller will not communicate and I've tried for 3 weeks to get help from him, and eBay and nothing!! Please help!...

USPS Ground Advantage is switching to USPS Media Mail when printing labels in bulk

This morning I adjusted my business policies for all applicable listings from USPS First Class Package to USPS Ground Advantage. I just noticed when I went to print shipping labels in bulk that sales that have been made since this change are defaulti...

Sorting out Media Partial Sales

As a technical suggestion, I'm noticing that partial disc media sales (CD, DVD, Blu-ray, 4K, other media involved?) are happening at an ever increasing rate. By "partial disc media sales", I mean sales that just involve a disc only, cover art or slip...

Technical hiccups

HiWaiting on an item that was due to arrive July 11th still waiting July 17th, my problem is I can’t send msg to seller as a msg saying a eBay has a technical hiccup getting same message when trying to contact eBay help.martina

Item not delivered. Very confusing experience. No response from seller and Ebay is not helping.

Purchased something on June 20th from a seller on Ebay. Item has still not been delivered as of July 17th. I started tracking my package when the shipping label was made. This was a FedEx label and tracking number in Carson, California. Waited over a...

Resolved! Unable to report an item as "not received"

When I try to report an item as not received, I get the attached error message. The packages were reported as delivered in tracking, stating it was put on my porch. But they aren't on my porch. I try to report that and I get the above error when I cl...

jojuli_51_0-1689525901498.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors