Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item not received

I ve tried to report an item not received but keep getting technical error

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Item not received

What does tracking show? Does it show delivered or not? Is it past the estimated arrival date? You can't open an item not received before that or it if shows delivered. 

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Item not received

Get help with an item that hasn't arrived | eBay

krazzykats_0-1689445895620.png

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Item not received

Try using the eBay app, if possible to start the "item not received" case -- I seem to be able to get farther along in the process using the app than when using a desktop browser. At least three users have indicated that they were able to successfully start an "item not received" case through the app when the browser link gave that error message.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Item not received

Hey @aarnell123 , hopefully the suggestion to use the app worked for you. If it didn't you can contact customer service through chat or callback here:

https://www.ebay.com/help/contact_us?id=4002&st=10

Ask them to add your account to ALERT14812 (that's the tech ticket number for this problem) and they can also assist you with filing the claim.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Item not received

Thanks. That has solved the problem 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Item not received

Thanks , the problem was when I tried to do that it just showed as error , now sorted it by using the app

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Item not received

Thanks  , it was strange, it said posted but not dispatched, I ve managed to report it now using the app

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Item not received

Thanks. Worked OK using the app

Message 9 of 9
latest reply