Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

shipping fees

I sell various size lots…and need to adjust the shipping cost based on the lot. The system no longer lets me change the shipping cost when I use a previous template or relist an item and want to change the shipping cost. A screen keeps coming up forc...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay standard envelope shows delivered. But envelope had postage due.

I’ve had several deliveries (sports cards) arrive with postage due recently. I think it is an overzealous postal worker because they’ve been packaged how I always see plain white envelopes (PWE). My issue is that they are scanned as delivered in eBay...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! First Class Shipping in an Envelope or Padded Mailer

Almost everything i ship goes in a crush resistant box but I have a few things listed that could probably go in a padded mailer. Can I use the "First Class Package" rate to send an envelope or a padded mailer first class with tracking? It seems to be...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Clearing up misinformation about posting on the Community boards

Hi Community! It’s been brought to my attention that there are multiple posts that have the exact same content in them. Some of these posts are posted back to back or scattered on a few boards. I’m acknowledging that there will be similar questions p...

User avatar by eBay Staff (Alumni)
  • 11 replies
  • 26 helpful

Resolved! UPS Shipping. What does the buyer see?

When I offer shipping through UPS. Does the buyer see and pay for the "retail rate" or the rate that I pay? Trying to figure out on some items which service displays a cheaper price for the customer. UPS or USPS.

Well, USPS is at it again!

Tis the season to ship packages . This year, USPS has added a new comment to their delivery system; "DELIVERED TO AGENT FOR FINAL DELIVERY". Agent? What agent? USPS says "your package was delivered". I said, if it's delivered, why doesn't it show as ...

Undeliverable APO Package

Sold a coin a few weeks ago, going to an APO address. Printed postage on eBay, it looks domestic. According to eBay, APO is domestic. I applied exactly what printed to the package, and today I get it back saying that I need a customs form. Well if I ...

Resolved! How does eBay calculate maximum cost for shipping label?

Let's say I have a situation where if I pick "You pay," they say my shipping label cost will be within the inclusive range of $9.55 to $17.10.Now, I do believe that I have my shipping locations limited to US and territories only. If that's the case, ...

Screenshot 2022-12-12 at 3.20.03 PM.png

How to ship rims and know cost to tell customer

I have a few sets of rims I want to sale individually or together but I want the buyer to pay for shipping. How do I know the cost to tell the buyer and how do I get them to pay it? Also I think the shipping cost is more than I'm asking for the rims ...

Buyer Messged re: damaged in shipping

I had several copies of a book and sold 2 to a buyer. Buyer just messaged me one was damaged in shipping and proposed I sell my remaining copy at a discount with free shipping and call it even. I’m not opposed to this and considered offering a refund...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors