Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

item not received filed

why after i filed item not received on aug 19 ebay has me waiting until aug 25 ?thought it was only 3 days??so actually i cant do anything else until aug 26 ??thanks..

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Returning Item to Wrong Address

I won a SNAD dispute over a $500 wristwatch, but the seller continues to refuse a return. eBay has instructed me to return the watch via USPS Priority mail using the preprinted mailing label from the Resolution Center. This label has a completely dif...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How print out the shipping cost and details on Ebay shipping?

17 years on Ebay and I've always used the shipping on Paypal. This time I check the FedEx rate through Ebay shipping and decided to use that. Printed out the label and dropped off the package. Where can I print out the package details and shipping co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping

I just wanted to know if anybody has sold and shipped vinyl records? If so what is the safe and proper way to package and ship them?Any tips are appreciated!!!Thank you!!!

My packages seem to get stuck at the airport

So my last packages've been getting stuck in the airport for weeks. They arrive soon to my country, but something keeps them from getting to my house! Is there anything I can do? Are they getting retained? How on earth do I buy? I mean, I could get t...

Shipping besides USPS?

I have been selling a few months some of my stuff, shipping via USPS but I really cant stand using them because they are always slammed with people and USPS always seems to have all kinds of pet peeves/requirements about what kind of tape, the box, p...

Getting back My returned Item

HiI live in Stockholm SwedenI ordered à very expensive item through eBay. Unfortnately because of ramadhan the seller delayed shipping it. Therefore by the time it arrived in Sweden I was abroad. Now that I came back I contacted the Swedish post Offi...

Resolved! Return Request

HiI have received a returns request for a set of second hand headphones that the buyer has admitted worked perfectly for a month then stopped working. I know they were fine and as the buyer has admitted they were fine for a month do I have to issue a...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller page was deleted

Hi,I brought this Item under a guest account. I brough a similar figurine from my ebay account (which is under the same email and card number used to to buy this item) and recieved an email saying this item was listed by an unauthorized 3rd part and ...

New shipping rate tables tool is live!

Was there an announcement that I missed? In the Spring Seller Update, we were promised a new version of the shipping rate tables, and it seems to be up and running. We can set up multiple tables with specific shipping costs to specific states, and ma...

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 7.29.48 PM.png

Do I get my Paypal and Ebay fees back if a buyer does a return?

Do I get my Paypal and Ebay fees back if a buyer does a return? I just sold an item for about 350. If they do a return because item doesn't work, of course I pay the return shipping but do I get my Ebay and Paypal fees back? Thanks.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shippo

Anyone using Shippo? Did not know they exsisted. Looking for the good, Bad and Ugly..

USPS APV Program - What account do they credit / debit and how long does it take?

I've tried to find this on the board, but have not been able to. If I ship a package that weighs less or more than the printed label states, how does USPS make a charge or refund ? Do they do it right away, or wait until the end of the month or a spe...

Resolved! Priority International Tracking Question

If you ship USPS priority mail international, do all counties show tracking all the way til delivered?I know that there are countries that have first class tracking/delivery all the way. Those are the only ones I ship to now. But would like to add co...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors