Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Global Shipping Glitch. App Developer URGENT

I am trying to use the Global Shipping from the USA, with free domestic shipping offerred on my items. On a desktop PC, the selected countries are shown on a dropdown menu and the various charges for each country can then be seen. On mobile however, ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to turn on Global Shipping Program?

A seller in the U.K has an item on auction that I would like to bid on and via message has said that they are willing to help etc but they can't work out how to turn on the Global Shipping Program so as it allows me to bid and them to ship to me. Can...

EBay cancelled my refund

Hello. I purchased an item on eBay which was sent to a pick up point far from my house. The seller mistakenly sent it to an incorrect addresse. I was unable to pick it up so after several conversations we agreed that I would be refunded. The parcel w...

eBay and shipping, a dark alliance ??

The way ebay (and paypal) handle shipping is generally good, works well and discounts are great. they've come a long way over the years and its remarkable really how everything can integrate between ebay, Paypal and shipping. BUT! a few things strike...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller not responding to me

I purchased an item and when i recieved the item did not work...I contacted the seller and was told by the seller that i should email a video of the problem. I did so and was told by the seller that i would receive a new item...I have not receive a n...

Buy stole my Chase Funko and sent back a non-chase

I sold a Chase Varient FUNKO Pop of Weaponized Rick worth $25. The box was damaged in shipping and the buyer had sent pics and requested a refund. I went through with the refund and he returned the item but he swapped a few things. He sent me the dam...

Seller is not responding, what should i do?

Hi all, I've purchased a really expensive brand new vintage music box from a Korean seller. When I received it, the lights isn't working at all, scratches and peeling everywhere. I'm really sad about the condition as i paid $400 for it. I requested f...

Not shipping to Nigeria

I must commend eBay for providing this platform of commerce that brings the world together. The fate of Nigerians on this site and other international commerce sites is pathetic. I am a Nigerian. Not all Nigerians are 'bad' or fraudsters as the world...

Buyer requested 'item doesn't fit' return, now asking me to send label. Opinions please

Buyer purchased item, opened return request for 'item doesn't fit', return auto approved (I have it set that way). Buyer sent a message inquiring if item was altered or shrunk, as it doesn't fit the same as others owned, and requesting that I send a ...

Buyer requested a return - she didnt even ship yet but got a refund?

I'm a little baffled by this case, the buyer wanted to negotiate a partial refund, which I refused and was open to a return. After several attempts at a partial refund she finally initiated a return. I proceeded and went along cooperatively and sent ...

Got a refund but charged on my bank account?

Hello, i need some help. I recently ordered a item on ebay and paid through paypal. But on the same day i placed the orderd i asked for a refund and cancelled the item. the next day i recived my refund on paypal but on my bank accout i have a pending...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Package returned "NO SUCH NUMBER"

So an inexpensive item I sold almost 2 weeks ago just came back with the yellow USPS sticker that reads: " Return to sender No such number. Unable to forward" . I'm not cancelling for "problem with buyers address" because I made that mistake before a...

PAYPAL EBAY

How come if someone buys something from me and it takes them 3 days to pay because they do not have the money in the accout I have to ship it right away? If I do not I am blackmailed by ebay by limiting my selling acount with a low seach engine. What...

Shipping to Houston

I accepted a best offer on some books wens and when I realized they were going to Houston I emailed the buyer to ask him not to pay until he was ready to receive them, so I didn't get a ding for not mailing on time. ( 2 day shipping) He went ahead an...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors