Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Accidentally ordered 2 of the same items

HiIn August we ordered a car radiator but accidentally put 2 in our basket.As soon as we realised we emailed the the seller and when we didn’t get w reply we called the online store.Having explained the issue the guy on the phone said it wasn’t an is...

Opening a case about customs duties

Here is a description of the situation:I messaged a seller before placing an order asking if he uses unregistered or registered mail to ship orders. I explained that I was asking, because orders sent with registered mail go trhough customs in my coun...

Resolved! Buyer wants to return item for not fitting, when photos clearly show measurements.

I recently sold a dress. In the photos, I showed the measurements (bust, length, sleeves) to eliminate any errors or mistakes (I find this is more helpful to buyers, if they can actually see where and how something is measured). I have a "no return" ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Cost of Shipping to South Korea. Is this a scam?

I have a pre-owned DVD set listed. It's just a small ticket item (14.99) + Free Shipping. I only listed the item for U.S. buyers I just received the following message from a potential buyer in South Korea:"Hello,I would like to order these items.plea...

User avatar by Scout
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Regarding fake sellers

This is the thing, I ordered a item which is mentioned the seller's list. there was Qty 04 items available. After I send the payment, seller says the item is out of stock askes to wait for 15 weeks then i replied, i cant wait that much of time so ref...

Item wasnt delivared in half year

So at the April 4 i ordered a Logitech G502 mouse from this guy the item should have been delivered April 18 to 5 May., but it's still in "delivery", I was asking him at that dates, and after that, - "where is the item", he were saying that he is try...

Shipping From Vietnam To America

Hey everyone! I've recently moved to Vietnam from America. I've found some items I would like to sell. I've been trying to figure out the most cost effective way for shipping items to America and such. I've been looking around locally and the prices ...

Shipping and Handling in Full Refund?

Hello, May I please have some advice on how to handle this? I shipping an item that arrived damaged and I refunded the buyer the full payment amount of $50 and said to keep the item. I sent this priority mail, so I filled out an insurance claim and n...

Refund.

I never received an item and I will be requesting a refund. I no longer have the credit card it was originally purched with. Will the refund go on to my new credit card?

Past 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

So, I want to know if there is any protection for the buyer if a phone that originally has good IMEI suddenly has bad IMEI and this happens past the 30 day ebay Money Back Guarantee. I previously ordered a phone that a seller enlisted as good IMEI. A...

Victim of buyer fraud and ebay found in their favor

I listed some of my childhood comics for sale. The buyer of one, who was a dealer, communicated with me off line to purchase my entire collection. The one he purchased was the most valuable one I had. Subsequently he offered to purchase my entire col...

USPS International E-Delcon Question

So I sold an item about 2 months ago to a cutomer in Cyprus and I checked last week and it hasnt had a scan since leaving the US on october 18. The customer replied saying he had not received a package yet. The label should have had E-Delcon Int trac...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What case do you open for an exchange?

I have a customer that says an item isn't working and wants to exchange it insted of a refund.I'm Ok with that, but never did an exchange before.What kind of a case does the customer choose for the exchange.I've never returned anything, so I'm not su...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors