cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parcel stuck, Glendale Heights

What should I do in this case. I ordered my phone through eBay International Shipping. It has now gone to eIS C/O, 110 Internationale Blvd, Glendale Heights, Illinois 60139-2080, United States, status delivered. I wrote to the seller and he said, that Ebay International Shipping Hub had to send me another tracking code where he would send it to me in Lithuania ( as I understand ). No news on the phone. I'm even getting nervous, worried... 😟 Who can help?

Another problem with other parcel. Parcel being stuck as it says Lockport, Illnois 60491. What is the situation there? Because in app showing it says Traveler Hold, Invalid address.  P.S. I bought through eBay International Shipping. Any suggestions? 😟

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

HI @dovkavali-0 . The way eBay International Shipping (eIS) works is the seller ships to a hub in the US. Once it's delivered to the hub the seller's job is done. From there eIS takes over, package undergoes inspection and processing before it gets an international label and it's forwarded to the buyer.

There's no need to babysit tracking. All you need to do is look at your email order confirmation to find the estimated delivery date (EDD). It will usually show a range. If it shows something like May 5 - May 15, then May 15th is considered the EDD in terms of filing a non-receipt claim. Mark the EDD on your calendar and if you don't have either the package or active international tracking by that time, you can file a non-receipt claim starting the next day (May 16 in this example) and for a window of 30 days.

Instructions here: https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/get-help-item-hasnt-arrived?id=4042

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@wastingtime101 , thank you very much 👍

Message 3 of 3
latest reply