Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How long to wait for tracked USPS package to be delivered.

I shipped an item USPS ground advantage. Tracking shows it is in the buyers home state. However, for 4 days the only tracking info is:Moving Through NetworkIn Transit to Next Facility, Arriving Latei've asked the buyer to wait a few more days. What's...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS address problems

Has anyone been having issues with usps not having addresses in their system? I take items I sell to the counter, and twice I've had them tell me that the confirmed address is not in their system. The 1st time I sent it anyways and it got lost. The 2...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

USPS Tracking - unreliable for others... or just my area?

It doesn't ALWAYS happen... but it's becoming more common.Someone will purchase an item. I pack it and mail it at my postal station the next morning for pick-up around noon. Then, though it's been picked up it it's not scanned in for a day or two... ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 27 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! USPS proof of Value

Hi, An item was broken in shipping. USPS is stating the case is being denied for not providing proof of value. What screens exactly show proof of Value? I have sent screen shots of the Transaction? It is not a large ticket item. It was packed careful...

Question re shipping to europe

So it looks like I can’t ship anything to the UK and most of my items cannot be purchased in Germany (I sell vintage Mercedes parts). There’s no rhyme or reason to the German listings. I’ve had two similar parts listed, one of which I can ship to Ger...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why Do Some Sellers NOT Ship To PO Box? USPS Shipping!

Just curious... I am watching a couple of items from a seller. They state they ship USPS First Class, but NOT to a PO Box. I messaged the seller to ask if they could ship to my PO Box, since they are using USPS but have not heard anything yet (they a...

Shipping delays on USPS

Anyone else noticing shipping delays and a lack of tracking updates on USPS? It started just after New Years and I ship from Southern California. One package wasn't tracked for 5 days after pickup.

Shipping sports cards using ebay standard envelope shipping is a disaster!

Im going to post alot of information here and ask for help from the community and eBay. Ive been shipping sports cards using the aforementioned way for the last few months with minor issues here and there. People receiving bent sports cards have been...

Customer support let me down

Customer support let me down by not inputing my return tracking information into the system. after numerous attempts to input the numbers I only got a error page saying the page was not there. I spoke to customer support numerous times a week before ...

shipping

Ebay gives you the option to charge customers first class postage on items under 13 oz. but after someone purchases it and pays that way it does not give me that option to ship it this way. I have also experienced this problem when checking media mai...

Headlight issue

I bought headlights off eBay brand new had them fitted but the fittings aren’t correct. So basically had to cable tie the indicators onto the headlights (screw holes didn’t match) and there’s a screw that suppose to go into the body of the car which ...

SHIPPING TINY ITEMS

Hello Ebay Friends, Not all items qualify for Ebay's standard envelope....which is too bad. For example I sell watch crowns, which could easily be sent in an envelope and save everyone money. But anything not covered by the standard envelope, 3oz or ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors