Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I'm unable to purchase a shipping label

I've sold on eBay for years, purchased shipping labels with no problem, but today it won't let me purchase. When I fill everything out and click on PURCHASE SHIPPING LABEL nothing happens. Does anyone have any insight? I've tried in Chrome and Safari...

Resolved! skoda

Good day, can you tell me where my card for Skoda is?Lars FersgaardDenmark

How can I know ahead of time the size of the customs form?

I mostly ship to the USA (from Canada) and get the vast majority of labels through eBay. I would say easily 75% of the time when I go to print my shipping label it is just a standard label measuring approximately 6x9 inches (with a small prefilled cu...

Resolved! USPS Ground Advantage

I just went to go change a listing from First Class to the new Ground Advantage. It is a package that is 12 ounces and measures 7x5x5. The rate they show for this is between $6.99 -$9.03. I just was on the USPS website and according to them, the post...

Resolved! Ebay International Shipping Option

Where did the Ebay International shipping option go when creating a listing? I haven't seen it for a few months, but it's bugging me now... I see all other options, but this was the most affordable and attractive for my buyers because of it. Can anyo...

Wow ebays new International combined shipping program...I will just leave this here

Somehow it does not surprise me: Ebay instructions...perfectly clear!"What do I need to do when I receive a combined shipping order?All items in a single order should be packaged together for shipping and properly identified for export and import. Do...

Email Reply from eBay

I sent a email to eBay for approval of forward-Deployed. How long does it take for eBay to reply to email?

Shipping

Good evening! I have an order and I was getting ready to print a label when I saw at the top: Warning: The shipping address city may be wrong. We think the shipping city should be "x"? Do you just send to the original city or use the changed city (ju...

Here is where there is a problem

I sent out a package on the 11th to Queens Village NY...to a repeat customer so I know the address is correct, I am following the tracking on it and yesterday tracking state incorrect address and is being returned to the sender(me). I contacted the b...

SHIPPING FISHING RODS

HELLO I AM A LONG TIME SELLER AND PRINT MY OWN SHIPPING LABELS FOR A LONG TIME..I PRINT MY OWN LABELS THROUGH EBAY I HAVE SHIPPED FISHING RODS IN THE PAST FOR 9.00 TO 11.00 DOLLARS WITH USPS,,NOW I TRY TO PRINT MY LABEL AND THEY ARE 24.00 TO 26.00 DO...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS latest notice

Sorry, we're currently experiencing technical difficulties with our tracking application. We thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue. Please check back.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors