cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow ebays new International combined shipping program...I will just leave this here

Somehow it does not surprise me: Ebay instructions...perfectly clear!

"What do I need to do when I receive a combined shipping order?

All items in a single order should be packaged together for shipping and properly identified for export and import.

Do not combine items from several orders even if the items are for the same buyer."

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Wow ebays new International combined shipping program...I will just leave this here

In the first one 'a single order'  refers to items that were paid for together.

In the second one, 'several orders' is referring to items that were paid for separately.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I thought ebay now allows combining several orders into one. Isn't ebay supposed to do the proper identification for export and import?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@quicksilverdiecast wrote:

Somehow it does not surprise me: Ebay instructions...perfectly clear!

"What do I need to do when I receive a combined shipping order?

All items in a single order should be packaged together for shipping and properly identified for export and import.

Do not combine items from several orders even if the items are for the same buyer."

Yes. The point is that sellers should only ship the items together if eBay combined the purchases, and the buyer paid for them all in a single order and payment.

Sellers should ship the items separately if eBay did not combine them into a single order.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

would one not expect the answer to include the word "PAID" in their instructions rather than mislead people

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@quicksilverdiecast wrote:

would one not expect the answer to include the word "PAID" in their instructions rather than mislead people

There's nothing misleading about it, it's exactly how orders show up in your "Awaiting Shipment" section of your orders. If the buyer paid for the items as a single order with a single payment, it shows up as a single order with a single order number. If the buyer paid for the items separately, each one will show up as an individual order with a different order number for each one.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Combine shipping is good but if items are expensive or the quantity is more then! I prefer not to do combined shipping in case it gets lost or stolen in transit. but it depends on the carrier you are using, postal services are quite risky in the case of expensive items.  minimize the risk of INR 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

EIS is eBay Combined International Shipping program.

For those who do not use that shipping service....well, it can be complicated...I prefer USPS for all my combined International Shipping. I just don't want my items sitting in a hub waiting to get mailed.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply