Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Resolved! Since when can a package to Japan not have an address in Japanese?

I got a return to sender for "export compliance". It was going to Japan, it said Japan, and the rest of the address was in Japanese. That's what the buyer gave eBay and that's what eBay printed on the USPS shipping label. I've mailed to Japan before,...

50 drafts disappeared before expiration date

Logged in today to list some drafts and lost about 50 of them for no reason. The oldest ones were not set to expire for several days and I lost a bunch of newer ones too. I spoke to a rep and they put a ticket in, but I do not believe that will go an...

Shipped Wrong Item to Buyer

I shipped the wrong item to buyer and they contacted me a month later and said in a really rude way that they want a full refund which is completely fine I made the mistake, but they will not ship back the purse I sent by mistake because she said it ...

Can't access

Hello, Today is November 7, 2023. Is there something going on at Ebay? I can't search a listing..I can't send offers a promotion...Since the daylight saving time changed, I experiencing this.

How to disable unsolicited offers from sellers?

I'm a seller, and often look at other listings to research prices. A day later, I'll get random offers for things I've simply looked at. Someone just sent me an offer for an identical thing I'm selling, so I accepted their offer thinking they wanted ...

Ending and relisting an item

When you end a listing, then relist it, when did they start giving it a new item number and shows it as a new listing?Before, it always kept the same item number and start date.

Coupon

Coupon that was deactivated and ended yesterday still showing active on my listings and I need it removed. Thank you.

EBAY authenticator guarantee is trash

I’m not going sit here lie but eBay authenticator is horse pile they have no ideas what’s difference from retail and fake they will not improve more one shoe if your account is new honestly I’m done selling shoes on here it’s trash I wouldn’t recomme...

Tape Recommendations Please...

I am trying to find a good quality packing tape at a reasonable price. One that actually STICKS. I have been buying rolls from Grocery Outlet for between $1.00 - 1.29 ea. which has been a good deal, but the adhesive is getting so weak that it starts ...

Selling low end common cards on eBay

I’m new to selling low end sports cards on eBay I have about 1300 listings and about 130 sales in 3 months. How long did it take you guys to get consistent sales and any tips? I don’t really have anything special Card wise. Surprisingly the cards I t...

Listings put in the back of the line

I've had my listings posted for over a month, with competitive prices and quality photos, but the sales are going to other sellers who have a higher prices. When I search for my item, it is put so far back that buyer would likely not see it. When I s...

Shipping issue

How do you combine shipping when someone buy several things from you?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors