cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access

Hello,

Today is November 7, 2023.  Is there something going on at Ebay? I can't search a listing..I can't send offers a promotion...Since the daylight saving time changed, I experiencing this.  

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Can't access

I can't seem to page through my listings. Every time I click a page number it just goes to the newest page.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Can't access

yes, its true. same happened to my too.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Can't access

The same thing is happening to me today. Can't search through listings, can't edit item quantities, stays on the first page of listings... something is definitely wrong.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Can't access

Had the same problem. Opened a new tab to start over and worked for a while.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Can't access

same thing for me - thats what brought me here. i can't search my listings, and when I click on ebay's tabs to filter my listings, it just remains on page one. i hope they fix this soon bc it's really frustrating. I can send offers from the mobile app, fyi

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Can't access

This has been happening to me as well.  I was trying to search through my active listings by item name and when hitting search, it would stay on the same screen.  If I refreshed, it would bring up the search result.  Very frustrating, but not surprising...eBay has been a buggy mess since the summer

Message 7 of 7
latest reply