Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 26 helpful

Resolved! USA Seller and a UK buyer can not buy my GSP item, Why?

I am in MP and I have most of my items selected to use the GSP. This morning I received the following message:------------------Potential Buyer:Will you post to United kingdom buddy? reed-sales:Only through the global shipping program. That option sh...

How do I know when I am getting close to the $600 for a 1099?

According to my Seller Hub, my "Order Total", which is the sum of all paid orders, including shipping, taxes, and fees for 2023 is $621.59. My "Item subtotal" which is the sum of all items in 2023, is $457.82. Which of these is used to determine whet...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Did ebay do away with call backs

I've always been able to get a call back from eBay. Now I keep getting directed to emailing them. Not everything can be explained in an email..

Resolved! Buyer paid ship now - but they have already received??

 Several items are showing up still in my buyer paid ship now section on eBay - one that was picked up and recorded by eBay as being so over a week ago plus one that has already been shipped but not yet received. Why won’t these leave the “buyer paid...

IMG_2009.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

SCAMMED BY EBAY --- CHARGED "sellers fees" for protecting myself on a Disputed payment from buyer?

I recently sold an iphone on ebay -- only to have the purchaser open an fraud ticket on their payment and have everything backed out on their end. luckily I was able to stop the shipment from going out right in time.. (Item ID: 134754052543) Thank go...

Sold 'No Returns'- wants refund, sent back same picture in listing claiming 'Not As Described'

Woman bids on and buys a model Department 56 building, about 8" high. I listed it Used, "Like new", and No returns.She files for a return. Ebay immediately grabs the money from my bank account, and puts it on hold.She says, "There's a light pole miss...

Resolved! Combined Shipping Invoice

A buyer purchased 4 items from me today. Tried to combine these 4 items and and calculate reduced shipping and was unable to complete the invoice. Ebay flashed a red banner on the screen stating the buyer had paid. So each item was charged separate s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Overpayment of shipping fees

I had misquoted shipping fees in e bay, the item sold and buyer paid $40 more than it cost to actually ship the item. How do I refund the buyer back $25 of the $65 shipping fees he paid.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay needs to change Buyer policy

It appears to me that it is a big issue, many of us have buyers that do not pay. I just had a buyer send me a best offer then refused to pay (changed their mind is all). I really think eBay needs to stop being so lenient with these people and do some...

Item sold for parts repair no returns - Why is item is defective even a return option?

I understand that if I buy a broken dell laptop and get an hp or soemthing else that is reason to return an otherwise non returnable item however I sold a scrap computer in the repair section for $20.. this person opened a return stating... item is d...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors