Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Resolved! Why can buyers harass you with offers when listing did not state make offer?

New to selling on eBay, but already getting frustrated. I take care to make things clear in my listing. If my listing has a set buy it now price or a starting bid and it does not say make offer, how can buyers message me with an offer? Usually under ...

Communtiy Poll: is GTC Good or Bad for your Business?

Just a simple poll for the Community. Do you think the GTC format is beneficial for your current eBay needs? IF eBay gave you a choice???? Would you have said Yes or No to a GTC format? These are simple yes or no questions.

Resolved! What percentage of ebay users in US are on mobile vs website?

Anyone know? Trying to understand why the ebay app functionality is such a low priority for ebay. The constant back & forth between app & website is awful and very behind the times. Navigating your site as seller & buyer on a mobile device with no mo...

User avatar by Guide
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Charging/Collecting Sales Tax

Ebay has begun charging sales for items in the State of IL, our state does NOT charge sales tax on Numismatic Items (Coins, Paper Money) as long as it is or was Legal Tender at any time. I am a seller based in IL and sell Coins, Paper Money on the eb...

Harry Temkin on alot of subjects

From today's podcast.....Managed payments, GTC, Best Offers, Item specifics This is the link to the transcript, you can also listen to it if you prefer https://community.ebay.com/t5/The-eBay-for-Business-Podcast/Episode-74-Harry-Temkin-on-Managed-Pay...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 6 helpful

GTC workaround tips here!

I noticed that a lot of sellers (including me) are still frustrated with GTC and that ebay has made it clear its not going away. So, I thought it might be helpful if we shared tips & tricks on how we’re dealing with / working around GTC. This post / ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 30 replies
  • 2 helpful

eBay/PayPal transaction not working

Hi I have more then 10 customer they let me he can't pay the product whit Paypal. In generally I have one or 2 a week of this problem, but this last 24 hours I have more then 10 message of customer let me they can't pay by Paypal. Do you have same pr...

SCAM GOT ME!

I've been blithely and confidently buying and selling on eBay since 2002. This year I got scammed. Shortly after selling merchandise, I received an eBay message requesting that I send it to the Buyer's girlfriend at a different address. I thought, "w...

Anyone know a trick to getting Negative Feedback reversed/removed

...when the comment strictly pertains to 'shipping time was late' when it was shipped out within the correct time frame shown on the listing? (and was not lost or 'misplaced' for a while. 5 Day shipping, purchased on 12/24, shipped out on 1/2 (no hol...

What is the reason for "listing was removed" ?

First question:My listing was removed. Is the only reason that the label is not in english or did I break any other rule / policy.If so do all the product have to be with english labels ?Second question:Is there number of strikes and is there possibi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Add attribute to variants?

So our listing software seems to me a little clunky or something. We have an item with 4 variations under 1 attribute Length. Our inventory is actually 8 variations under 2 attributes Length and Color. We are missing 4 SKU on Ebay. Whats the correct ...

10% buying tax added to all my overseas eBay purchases ~ nuts!

Well as a seller in Australia but selling on the UK and USA platform the online taxes are really starting to add up. Last year we were hit with a 10% selling tax on every sale on top of the fees. This really stung. Then Paypal started to charge 4.4%....

User avatar by Guide
  • 23 replies
  • 1 helpful

Donating to Bush Fires

I want to donate a portion of my sales to help the animalsaffected by the bush fires. I can't seem to find anything from the choice ofCharities. Could someone direct me to the proper charity?Thanks

Resolved! Please allow buyers to counter an Offer that a Seller sent to them

So, there is an option for buyers to make an offer on a seller's item, if it is listed with the Make an Offer option. But what about the other type of Offer, that the seller initiates to the buyer, when the buyer is identified as "watching" one of th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors