cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know a trick to getting Negative Feedback reversed/removed

...when the comment strictly pertains to 'shipping time was late' when it was shipped out within the correct time frame shown on the listing? (and was not lost or 'misplaced' for a while. 5 Day shipping, purchased on 12/24, shipped out on 1/2 (no holidays, no weekends counted in business days)

Besides calling in? 

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

@corvettestainless wrote:

Besides calling in? 

FaceBook or Twitter CS channels.

There is no way to get FB like that removed without contacting CS unless it's tied to a return that qualifies for FB removal.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 22
latest reply

I would call CS and state that the feedback is in error as it had strictly to do with shipping time, when the shipping time was, in fact, NOT late.  They can't pass it off as an 'opinion' really, if there are the required dates/scans that show that the item moved along in a timely fashion.  Have the item and tracking data in front of you when you do this. To me it's similar to an INR when the package was actually delivered - I had two negs removed on the basis of this because the buyer had confined feedback strictly to non-delivery.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 3 of 22
latest reply

...when the comment strictly pertains to 'shipping time was late' when it was shipped out within the correct time frame shown on the listing? (and was not lost or 'misplaced' for a while. 5 Day shipping, purchased on 12/24, shipped out on 1/2 (no holidays, no weekends counted in business days)

Besides calling in? 

Mail them a letter?

Message 4 of 22
latest reply

I see zero feedback and five things listed with photos off a website. Sounds like you are a drop shipper that popped with a neg. Using a backup account from 2015?

Message 5 of 22
latest reply

12/24 and you waited until 1/2 to ship ? OK, it may or may not get removed, but it will definitely require lots of calls and crying to CS until you get the right person.

Message 6 of 22
latest reply

Why? The seller had 5 day handling and they shipped on (business) day 5.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 7 of 22
latest reply

Besides calling in? 

I notice you mention 5 day shipping, but you did not mention the handling time.

Do you mean 5 day handling time? Was it shipped within the stated handling time? And are you using Guaranteed Delivery?

If the answer is yes, then you should be protected.

If the answer is no, then it sounds like you had shipped the item on the day it was expected to arrive? 

This all comes down to what you mean by "5 day shipping", as that's less relevant than the handling time + expected arrival date.

Message 8 of 22
latest reply

@bigdeals.etc wrote:

Mail them a letter?

LOL!

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 9 of 22
latest reply

Different account

Message 10 of 22
latest reply

@zamo-zuan  I notice you mention 5 day shipping, but you did not mention the handling time

Yes, we have 5 day handling time- shows up right on the screen under 'estimated delivery' as well as it is spelled out in our written description. 

Message 11 of 22
latest reply

@bigdeals.etc Mail them a letter?

Should it be addressed to Mr. or Mrs. Ebay? 

Message 12 of 22
latest reply

@bigdeals.etc Mail them a letter?

Should it be addressed to Mr. or Mrs. Ebay? 

No, it should be addressed to;

Mr. Ask Me Anything Jordan Sweetnam

😁

-------------
Posting ID
Message 13 of 22
latest reply

I wonder if Hillary has any bleach left over  the OP could borrow ?  lol    Tulips 

Message 14 of 22
latest reply

@zamo-zuan wrote:

Besides calling in? 

I notice you mention 5 day shipping, but you did not mention the handling time.

Do you mean 5 day handling time? Was it shipped within the stated handling time? And are you using Guaranteed Delivery?

If the answer is yes, then you should be protected.

If the answer is no, then it sounds like you had shipped the item on the day it was expected to arrive? 

This all comes down to what you mean by "5 day shipping", as that's less relevant than the handling time + expected arrival date.

That number shown is handling time - it's entered as handling time on the SYI form: 

Unfortunately, the confusion arises on the listing where it says "delivery in 2 days" and THEN reflects my actual handling time of 2 days on the "Delivery: Estimated" - unfortunately, the buyer may just see the 'delivery in 2 days'.  I've had 5 day handling before, and at that time it will flag the handling time as 5 days or longer - in which case it's pretty obvious.  Having holidays come into the picture makes it tough.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 15 of 22
latest reply