cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the reason for "listing was removed" ?

First question:

My listing was removed. Is the only reason  that the label is not in english or did I break any other rule / policy.

If so do all the product have to be with english labels ?

Second question:

Is there number of strikes and is there possibility for my account to be closet?

In advance thank you for your help!

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Seriously, you don't understand why your Oxytocin was removed?

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

I think it is because that the label is not in english but I want to be 100 % sure that is why I made this post.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

No, it's because it's a prescription drug in the USA, seriously they told you why in the note they sent
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

You need to read the notification again, since it answers your questions. 

The violation was not only the language on the label, but you listed an item that is not only available only by prescription, but even with a prescription in many states  there are special additional restrictions and controls over this particular medication. If you relist, you will immediately get a temporary suspension.

@biovitus wrote: .... Is the only reason  that the label is not in english or did I break any other rule / policy.

If so do all the product have to be with english labels ?...

Pic.jpg

@biovitus wrote:   ...

Is there number of strikes and is there possibility for my account to be closet? ... 

Pic.jpg

It clearly states that since you might not have been aware of the policy, you will not be penalized this time but you will get a 3-day suspension if you relist the item.

Just don't even consider relisting it.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

I want to be sure that when I list other product every policy will be followed correctly.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

1. Don't list products with labels that have no English.

2. Don't list medications which require a prescription in any part of the United States.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

@biovitus wrote:

First question:

My listing was removed. Is the only reason  that the label is not in english or did I break any other rule / policy.

As others have written, you cannot list drugs/medications that are regulated (prescribed) in the USA.

Second question:

Is there number of strikes and is there possibility for my account to be closet?

In advance thank you for your help!

They may suspend or close your account with one or repeated violations.  There is no hard rule.

But, you should know that your other visible listing for Taktic is also a regulated (prescribed) medication, and should be removed.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

I understand it like this:
I violated paragraph of this "drug prescription over the counter drug policy"
Under this policy the violation is that the the label is not in english.
It would be more clear if under "what activity did not follow the policy" was written that this is
prescription drug.
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

@biovitus wrote: ... It would be more clear if under "what activity did not follow the policy" was written that this is
prescription drug.

It's literally the very first thing they said:

Pic.jpg

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

@biovitus wrote:
I understand it like this:
I violated paragraph of this "drug prescription over the counter drug policy"
Under this policy the violation is that the the label is not in english.
It would be more clear if under "what activity did not follow the policy" was written that this is
prescription drug.

tenor (2).gif

Message 11 of 11
latest reply