Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Item not showing up in search

Listed a Vortex scope twice with 24 hours waiting periods. Item never showed up. Currently listed item as an auction, that hasn't shown up either?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Multiple Image URLs In EXCEL Spreadsheet Draft Listings?

Quick question for anyone who might know. I am not extremely proficient with MS Excel. So I am using the "create drafts" template and have my images stored on a dedicated server. How do I denote several images in the Excel file, I've tried using "|" ...

New (0) feedback buyer purchase 4 items using 4 different eBay id's all shipping to the same address

I have never had this happen before. I just had a brand new (0) feedback buyer purchase 4 of my BIN listings using 4 brand new (0) feedback user ID's and all of them show the same shipping address and buyer. I am trying to contact them but they haven...

Selling Medical Devices

I'm confused. I recently listed a medical device Ebay removed because it said selling medical devices is forbidden. I actually used a listing from a sold device as my draft. Many of these same items were listed AND had sold. What's going on?

Resolved! Buyer blocked with me, but able to buy from other sellers

a buyer reported to me that he is unable to buy items from my shop. He can buy from other sellers. He gets a message that he has not paid for an item from me, but he was one of my regular buyers and always paid my on time. I have checked the list wit...

Ebay adding listings that have been sold

Had to cancel an item that was going to sell. The problem was that ebay relisted an item that had been sold and shipped ten days earlier. Tried to contact the buyer but ebay won't let me send them an email. If the buyer happens to read this sorry abo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Forwarding Company to Ukraine - Wants Partial Refund

I sold some computer memory. I have international shipping turned off. Just got a message fromt he buyer that the item is defective. They provided pretty detailed videos and it looks legit like it really is defective (they ran a memory test and there...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

DISPUTED FUNDS

HOW DOSE IT THAT EBAY SEALS YOUR MONEY THE DISPUTE ALWAYS IN THE CUSTOMERS FAVORTHEY JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOUR OUT EVERY THING YOUR MONEY THE SPIPPING AND THE ITEMTO ME THATS STEALING WHEN YOU DO EVERY THING ON YOUR PART ON THE ORDER BUT THE CUST...

USING SUBJECT AND THEME

Hi, First of all I would like to thank the community members who respond to all the questions posted here. You are the best part of selling on eBay. Absolutely amazing and such an important help. As for my question. Trying to reduce the time listing ...

Resolved! Ruled Against in a Chargeback Dispute - but I provided PROOF OF DELIVERY?

Hi all, Got notified of a chargeback dispute, seller "did not recognize the transaction." Turns out tracking from the USPS was borked for some reason, showed as never having left the post office. Odd. So, I went to the post office and asked about it....

Does eBay have what it takes?

We will see. Posted 14 auctions. Fire & Rescue photos. Photographer is famous & highly respected regarding the topic. No competition. Will they be seen? Time will tell. If they are a bust, it will convince me that this site is a lost cause. Hope ever...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors