cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Image URLs In EXCEL Spreadsheet Draft Listings?

Quick question for anyone who might know. I am not extremely proficient with MS Excel. So I am using the "create drafts" template and have my images stored on a dedicated server. How do I denote several images in the Excel file, I've tried using "|" as well as " | " with the same result. The multiple URLS get processed as a single URL. 

Thanks in advance Jer

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, Did you find the solution? I have hardships with Excel item multivariation and excel photo link approval.

First issue is -One item listing is ok with file exchange but it uploads without photo , the second issue is multi variation in the excel, i being on mine 51st attemp to fix that File Exchange  Failture , that's nasty.

Multivariation File Exchange and Excel URL  photo link  that is appropriate for file exchange are two nasty challanges searching for solution here,  Who did well with those?  Any soltution appreciate

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I know this is a little late now, but I had similar issues trying to figure this one out. 

I have solved this problem by utilizing " || " a double pipe between URLs in my draft listing .csv file through a rigorous evaluation based on complete guesses and trial and error.

I successfully uploaded 3 photos each to 26 draft listings using this method.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

i realise you may never see this but THANK YOU!!!!!!!  wish id read this before i uploaded my first 25000 listing but hey ho, you are a legend, i too tried every permutation based on their TERRIBLE advice sheet, you deserve all the money in the world!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Glad you found this useful. I hate the idea of others struggling with this as I did. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply