Returns
Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

customer service

I bought a ge xwfe refrigerator replacement water filter from a seller. Apparently none of his filters worked, as he went out of business although I contacted him within a few days for a refund. All of my buying information seems to be erased in the ...

Buyer requesting refund for item not described

We overly packed a radio in a box 3 times the size of the itself withe bubble wrap and a bunch of large padded envelope and card board to keep it in the middle immobilized and safe. Buyer sends us picture of a smashed radio and claims it wasn't packe...

Major issue regarding USPS and damaged item/unresponsive

(Cant find the right location for this thread but) I have a major issue on my hands but I'm just unsure what to do at this point. I don't want to end with what I think is the inevitable here but here goes, I purchased an item probably back around in ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Something I bought shows “ Provider Label Rejected”

Hey guys, first time around here. I bought something March 2. it was sent and I’ve watching the tracking system daily. On the 14th it got to Miami and after getting there I got an update showing “ Provider Label Rejected”. I have no idea what to do, ...

I recieved a box that had an empty box from another laptop in it.

Won an auction from a 1st time seller for a 17.3" laptop, I received a USPS package and inside was an empty box from a 13.5" laptop. Seller states he packaged and shipped everything and that I must be scamming him. He did agree to a refund stating he...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dispute over item bought via collection

I work for a charity and recently bought a table tennis table for our day centre servicing people living with dementia. Its was second hand and wasn't perfect as stated but would be okay for us a table only required a couple of wheels. On collection ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

MAL SERVICIO

EBAY NO ME PROTEGIO COMO CONSUMIDOR , ES LA SEGUNDA VEZ QUE NO ME LLEGA EL ARTICULO Y ME LO COBRAN , DICIENDO QUE SI LLEGO EL PRODUCTO , POR LO QUE CREO QUE PROTEGE MAS AL DEFRAUDADOR QUE AL CONSUMIDOS , YO CREIA QUE ERA BUENA EMPRESA . DEJARE DE COM...

Refund/Return

Hi,I had a sell thru eBay international shipping going to Taiwan, 10 Items total of $1000.I received an email from eBay saying the Items ( POS Printers ) could not be sent - no reason - and they were giving me credit for the sale, but they were refun...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Return case on hold, strange timeline and unclear instruction

Hello everyone, I am a buyer and after an issue with an item, the seller requested I start a return. However the hold reason seems weird. The hold is for the authenticator to verify the item (which the item was originally sent to an authenticator) bu...

About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started:

Most Marked as Helpful Authors